Pls excuse if you consider this off-topic. Conceptual artists seek programmers here.

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by M_Mann@artenom.com, Jul 8, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hello,

    Pls excuse if you consider this off-topic. Conceptual artists seek
    programmers here.

    We are authors of "Exhibition of Living Managers" (MANAGEX,
    www.managex.info) which is global conceptual art project, performed in
    world's leading contemporary art centres. Art objects at MANAGEX are
    real employed managers, who volunteer to exhibit themselves in a
    gallery setting. Our new project is "Exhibition of Living Programmers"
    (PROGRAMEX), which is similar to MANAGEX but focusing on professional
    programmers.

    Managex' official website is www.managex.info. We have also just opened
    a Google Group here on Managex project:
    http://groups.google.com/group/Exhibition-of-Living-Managers-MANAGEX,
    where you are welcome to register and participate. Once we have
    substantial number of interested programmers, we will open a dedicated
    group on Programex.

    Hope to hear from you and see you at Programex. Again, sorry if this
    posting disturbed anybody.

    Best,

    MANAGEX / PROGRAMEX team www.managex.info

    , Jul 8, 2006