    and retrive
    explain clearly...please..
    , Mar 6, 2007

  2. Re: pls help me am new how can i set session and cow can i retrive from it

    On 3/6/07, <> wrote:
    > in php :
    >
    > set the session
    > session start()
    >
    > $_SESSION("uid")="damu";
    >
    > retrieve:from session
    >
    > $username=$_SESSION("uid")
    >

    > similarly how can i set session in ruby on rails.......
    > and retrive
    > explain clearly...please..

    This mailing list is for general Ruby questions; your question is
    Rails-specific. You probably want to ask Rails specific questions on
    the Ruby on Rails Google Group; you can find subscription information
    (I hope) at the main Rails website.

    -austin
    --
    Austin Ziegler * * http://www.halostatue.ca/