    my website whenever the please.

    PLS HELP! Thanks in advance, been trying to figure this out for a few
    months now...

    =?Utf-8?B?UiBSZXllcw==?=, Nov 3, 2006

  2. Do you have a target set on any of the links, such as target="_self", or a
    <base target="_self"> tag?

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Nov 3, 2006

  3. you most likley specify a target window, which would cause this behavior
    (the point of using a target)

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\), Nov 3, 2006
  4. Not that I know of. I'm not even using <a href> type links, it's all asp.net
    controls such as <asp:LinkButton ID="lb1" runat="server" Text="Link" />.

    Plus, when I use the autocomplete feature in .NET to see if the word "base"
    or "target" exists for that controls properties, it's not listed.

    All these buttons are linked to hard-code in the .cs files that use
    Server.Transfer(page location) or Response.Redirect(page location), so there
    is no specific setting (that I am aware of) saying that it should use itself
    as the target window.

    Hmm...I'm still confused. Thank you for the help, any other suggestions I
    can check on?

    =?Utf-8?B?UiBSZXllcw==?=, Nov 14, 2006
  5. Please check my reply to Mark. It's one post above.

    I am not aware of any specific setting for target windows. All my links
    asp.net controls such as <asp:LinkButton ID="lb1" runat="server" Text="Link"
    /> so there is no target set, unless it's done automatically somewhere by the
    compiler?

    Thank you for the help, please let me know if you have other suggestions.

    =?Utf-8?B?UiBSZXllcw==?=, Nov 14, 2006