Pls Help ! Oracle error

Raghu Raman

Hi,

In my web app , i am using oracle 9i as db.i an open the oracle database
but i cant retrieve the data.

It tells

ORA-00376: file 7 cannot be read at this time ORA-01110: data file 7:
'/mnt/ora_data/tcms/data02.dbf'

Error.

Could u pls tell me , how can i look around that.

Regards
Raghu

Eric

This is a serious database server problem. Your DBA needs to know about
this right away. The data file used to hold your data may be corrupted,
or there may be another related problem.

Eric

Raghu Raman

Thanks eric,

Our DBA tried for nearly 24 hrs and restored the db again and could
not.Finally they deleted that particular file and again restored.It is
working now.

Regards