    like this can be codeless.)

    Any ideas? Any examples/links would be appreciated!

    Thanks.

    VB Programmer, Jan 14, 2006

  2. VB Programmer,
    Have you discovered the Quickstarts Applications? This installs with both
    VS.NET and the .NET SDK. Really, you will find this extremely useful for all
    these basic concepts. Its available online as well.
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jan 14, 2006

  3. Thanks Peter. You are correct. I didn't even know about these. I've taken
    a look and they WILL BE an INVALUABLE resource.

    Thanks for being patient with me, the "newb".

    :)

    VB Programmer, Jan 14, 2006