Pls Help : WINNT user/Anonymous login error in Webservices ?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Raghu Raman, Sep 11, 2004.

  1. Raghu Raman

    Raghu Raman Guest

    Hi,

    am using Sqlserver as a database which connects thru WINNT
    Authentication.

    I wrote a simple webservice which has 2 public functions ,one accepts
    the connection string and returns the dataset.And the other a simple
    test function.

    If i use the Anonymous authentication in my virtual dir, i could access
    the web services and returns the test message.

    But i use the function that uses the connection string , io get the
    error message as

    ** Anonymous login/WINNT USER **

    But if i remove the anonymous authentication from my vdir..
    the connection in my .aspx page is working and the webservice is not
    working.

    Am using .Disco file in my client.

    Please help me
    With Thanks &Regards