pls sugg. how to know that the form is coming back to the same form

VbUser25

hi,

whats happening is i do a form post from a form "A", to a form "B" where
it does some processing and then does a form.redirect to form "C"..where
there is a link to the form "A". I only want that when the user selects
form "A" from form "C" then at least i should be able to display his
name and email address what he had entered previously.
what the best way to save the variables and when i display back in the
form how do know whether hte form is coming back or not???

pls do suggest.
thanks a lot

Steven Burn

'// Page A
strName = Request.Querystring("n")
strMail = Replace(Request.Querystring("e"), "[AT ]", "@")

Then for your fields;

<input type="text" value="<%=strName%>" name="txtName">
<input type="text" value="<%=strMail%>" name="txtMail">

'// Page C
Response.Redirect "http://someurl.com/somepage.asp?n=" & strName & "&e=" &
strMail

Obviously, you would replace strName and strMail in page C with the string
name's you are using to hold those details.

--

Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group