    form how do know whether hte form is coming back or not???

    pls do suggest.
    thanks a lot

    VbUser25, Dec 21, 2004

  2. VbUser25

    Steven Burn Guest

    '// Page A
    strName = Request.Querystring("n")
    strMail = Replace(Request.Querystring("e"), "[AT ]", "@")

    Then for your fields;

    <input type="text" value="<%=strName%>" name="txtName">
    <input type="text" value="<%=strMail%>" name="txtMail">

    '// Page C
    Response.Redirect "http://someurl.com/somepage.asp?n=" & strName & "&e=" &
    strMail

    Obviously, you would replace strName and strMail in page C with the string
    name's you are using to hold those details.

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group