    for next generations ;)

    Thanks in advance.
    m@j3R ;)
    m@j3R ;, Nov 19, 2004

  2. m@j3R ; wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I have read a lot of fragmentary explains of howto develop plugin-able
    > application under MSWin (main application + dll's as plugins). The
    > problem is that everything I found is fragmentary and I can't put it
    > together.
    >
    > If you know how to develop such application please put here complete
    > source code. I think it will be VERY helpful for beginners like me and
    > for next generations ;)
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > m@j3R ;)

    This is off-topic here. We do not discuss it here.

    Probably this is more appropriate to a Windows
    specific newsgroup.

    --
    Karthik.
    ' Remove _nospamplz from my email to mail me. '
    Karthik Kumar, Nov 19, 2004

  3. m@j3R ;

    Kevin Drapel Guest

    m@j3R ; a écrit :
    > Hi
    >
    > I have read a lot of fragmentary explains of howto develop plugin-able
    > application under MSWin (main application + dll's as plugins). The
    > problem is that everything I found is fragmentary and I can't put it
    > together.
    >
    > If you know how to develop such application please put here complete
    > source code. I think it will be VERY helpful for beginners like me and
    > for next generations ;)
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > m@j3R ;)

    This could be somehow useful :

    http://www.unitedbytes.de/go.php?site=spl
    Kevin Drapel, Nov 19, 2004
  4. m@j3R ; wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I have read a lot of fragmentary explains of howto develop plugin-able
    > application under MSWin (main application + dll's as plugins). The
    > problem is that everything I found is fragmentary and I can't put it
    > together.
    >
    > If you know how to develop such application please put here complete
    > source code. I think it will be VERY helpful for beginners like me and
    > for next generations ;)

    Austria C++ has a generic factory mechanism that will work with DLL's
    (and dso's). You have to figure out how to load the DLL (or dso) at run
    time.
    Gianni Mariani, Nov 19, 2004