Plz do help me im in difficult situation

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by brainy brainy, Feb 14, 2007.

  1. i have to read an excel file and on that excel file i must calculate the
    sum of the 2nd column and that sum should be stored on the access
    database which contains tablename "ben"
    and the fileds will be
    srno(auto) number
    date(filename of the excel)
    total(sum of 2nd column)
    This should be done using asp.net

    The total of the sum should be displayed on the other excel sheet

    im using .net2003

    Plz do send me the code for this....

    I have to use oledbdataadapter and oleddconnection

    brainy brainy, Feb 14, 2007

  2. brainy brainy

    Patrick Guest

    Maybe just ask somebody in your class to copy their homework.

    Patrick, Feb 16, 2007