Plz help....Create Dynamic Client Class with Information Provided by WSDL

Discussion in 'Java' started by webServiceHelp, Nov 28, 2006.

  1. hi... I have deployed a web service with
    * Java
    * Axis
    * JUDDI nd UDDI4J for UDDI registry.

    generated wsdl. but i can't understand how to do my ultimate
    job.

    I want to do the following..

    1) The Requestor would find "the Service" from the "UDDI registry"
    nd may also get the WSDL / Service URL etc.. (which will be
    effective)

    2) Now the Requestor would generate the "Client" at runtime (i.e
    Requestor will know nothing about the PARAMETERS...or any other

    thing
    about the SERVICE...retrieve them from WSDL)

    3) The "Client" will be generated such that it would prompt the
    Requestor for the "Input paramaters"

    Now what should I do??Can Anyone provide any
    API..Online resources ..Sample code
    useful for the purpose or Explain the way Please?? It's a part
    of
    my project.Thnx in advance for any kind of help.

    webServiceHelp, Nov 28, 2006