Plz help its very urgent doubt in uploading a webform

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Saranya, Aug 19, 2006.

  1. Saranya

    Saranya Guest

    Hi friends

    In my system i m having some aspx files which r working fine in my
    localmachine.but when i try to upload it in web server,it s triggering
    errors like

    Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'xpreztoems.frmIndex'.

    Source Error:
    Line 1: <%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="frmIndex.aspx.cs"
    AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="xpreztoems.frmIndex" %>
    Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"

    Line 3: <HTML>

    Its just an indexpage it contains some hyperlinks and corresponding
    navigate url's no code included but its working in localhost not
    accessible in webserver...

    also some forms r working in localmachine but the same forms cannot be
    run in
    webserver.its displaying some errors in edititemtemplate of datagrid

    i m really struggling to find out the cause.............plz help

    its really mind blowing

    Saranya, Aug 19, 2006

  2. Saranya,

    Without further detail, it would be a tough one to answer. Are the
    codebehind files in the right place? Have you compiled the solution if
    it is being "published" ? Finally, are you sure there is no conflict in
    the .NET framework version on webserver and your local machine?

    Sarat

    Sarat Pediredla, Aug 20, 2006