    thank you

    m reddy

    , Nov 24, 2006

  2. * :
    > Hi friends..
    >
    > I m new to This C/C++ Lang Please plese help me
    > my requirment is
    >
    > i have to write a prog for create a file size like KB/MB/GB
    > i have data when i run that the data shd come in file format to see
    >
    > plz can any one help me vat was the exact logic of this
    > thank you

    Post in clear english.

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is it such a bad thing?

    Alf P. Steinbach, Nov 24, 2006

  3. wrote:

    > Hi friends..

    you'll run out of those quickly if carry on like this

    > I m new to This C/C++ Lang

    there is no such language. Since you have posted in comp.lang.c++
    I assume you mean C++.

    > Please plese help me my requirment is

    I assume english isn't your first language and you will be given
    some allowance for this, but your post is pretty well
    incomprehensible.

    > i have to write a prog for create a file size like KB/MB/GB

    you want to create a file with a specified size?
    look up ofstream to create a file.

    > i have data when i run that the data shd come in file format to see

    try and explain that again. You have some data...

    > plz can any one help me vat was the exact logic of this

    vat? Don't use silly abbreviations like "plz"

    > thank you

    no problem

    --
    Nick Keighley