    thiis massage pop up isalways commimng any body can me help to coome
    out from this problem

    thanks in advance

    Vivek Singh, Jul 23, 2007

  2. Vivek Singh

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 02:16:59 -0700, Vivek Singh <>

    >hi i waanna to acccess my orkut account but wen i rite orkut.com on
    >url the massage""orkut is banned u fool,The administrator didnt write
    >this programme guess who??Muahaha""
    >
    >thiis massage pop up isalways commimng any body can me help to coome
    >out from this problem

    Please translate into standard English, then I will have a chance of
    understanding what you are asking.
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary

    Roedy Green, Jul 23, 2007

  3. Vivek Singh

    Lew Guest

    Roedy Green wrote:
    > On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 02:16:59 -0700, Vivek Singh <>
    >
    >> hi i waanna to acccess my orkut account but wen i rite orkut.com on
    >> url the massage""orkut is banned u fool,The administrator didnt write
    >> this programme guess who??Muahaha""
    >>
    >> thiis massage pop up isalways commimng any body can me help to coome
    >> out from this problem

    > Please translate into standard English, then I will have a chance of
    > understanding what you are asking.

    The nearest understanding I can reach is that someone hacked the "orkut.com"
    site. There is nothing in the original post to indicate relevance to a Java
    newsgroup.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Jul 23, 2007
  4. Vivek Singh

    Oliver Wong Guest

    "Lew" <> wrote in message
    > Roedy Green wrote:
    >> On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 02:16:59 -0700, Vivek Singh <>
    >>
    >>> hi i waanna to acccess my orkut account but wen i rite orkut.com on
    >>> url the massage""orkut is banned u fool,The administrator didnt write
    >>> this programme guess who??Muahaha""
    >>>
    >>> thiis massage pop up isalways commimng any body can me help to coome
    >>> out from this problem

    >> Please translate into standard English, then I will have a chance of
    >> understanding what you are asking.

    > The nearest understanding I can reach is that someone hacked the
    > "orkut.com" site. There is nothing in the original post to indicate
    > relevance to a Java newsgroup.

    When I go to the orkut.com site, I don't see the message cited above,
    so I suspect rather that it's the OP's computer that got hacked.

    - Oliver

    Oliver Wong, Jul 24, 2007
  5. Vivek Singh

    Guest

    Ok, I'm writing the instructions now but note: Follow exactly what's
    written here and in the same sequence. Also when you open your
    registry, please be careful not to mess it up or your laptop's dead!

    Procedure:

    1. Press CTRL+ALT+DEL and go to the processes tab
    2. Look for svchost.exe under the image name. There will be many but
    look for the ones which have your username under the username

    3. Press DEL to kill these files. It will give you a warning, Press
    Yes
    4. Repeat for more svchost.exe files with your username and repeat. Do
    not kill svchost.exe with system, local service or network service!
    5. Now open My Computer
    In the address bar, type "C:\heap41a" and press enter
    6. Delete all the files here
    7. Now go to start -> Run and type "Regedit"
    8. Go to the menu EDIT --> FIND
    9. Type "heap41a" here and press enter
    You will get something like this "[winlogon] C:\heap41a\svchost.exe C:
    \heap(some number)\std.txt
    "Press DEL. It will ask "Are you sure you wanna delete this value",
    click "Yes"
    Now close the registry editor

    BANG! Virus is Gone!

    Note: Please format all your pen drives because the virus is in that
    hidden in an microsoft.exe autorun.inf which you might not find. Else
    you might have to repeat all this everytime!

    By the way: Now that you're here you can check the products page of
    the website and check out Agloco, TIB and mGinger. Register yourself
    for free if you want, there's nothing to lose!

    And another suggession install a kaspersky antivirus in your
    system...

    If you found all this useful you can thank me sometime ;-)

    Madurai.... ................

    , Jul 31, 2007
  6. Vivek Singh

    Guest

    Hey Dude,
    It works!!! Thanks a ton man. Its a big relief. Owe u one. :). Btw,
    does this have something to do with a certain wormBrontok.c? I ran an
    antivirus check after getting this message using AVG. AVG detected
    wormBrontok.c as a virus but was not able to heal it.

    wrote:
    > Ok, I'm writing the instructions now but note: Follow exactly what's
    > written here and in the same sequence. Also when you open your
    > registry, please be careful not to mess it up or your laptop's dead!
    >
    > Procedure:
    >
    > 1. Press CTRL+ALT+DEL and go to the processes tab
    > 2. Look for svchost.exe under the image name. There will be many but
    > look for the ones which have your username under the username
    >
    > 3. Press DEL to kill these files. It will give you a warning, Press
    > Yes
    > 4. Repeat for more svchost.exe files with your username and repeat. Do
    > not kill svchost.exe with system, local service or network service!
    > 5. Now open My Computer
    > In the address bar, type "C:\heap41a" and press enter
    > 6. Delete all the files here
    > 7. Now go to start -> Run and type "Regedit"
    > 8. Go to the menu EDIT --> FIND
    > 9. Type "heap41a" here and press enter
    > You will get something like this "[winlogon] C:\heap41a\svchost.exe C:
    > \heap(some number)\std.txt
    > "Press DEL. It will ask "Are you sure you wanna delete this value",
    > click "Yes"
    > Now close the registry editor
    >
    > BANG! Virus is Gone!
    >
    > Note: Please format all your pen drives because the virus is in that
    > hidden in an microsoft.exe autorun.inf which you might not find. Else
    > you might have to repeat all this everytime!
    >
    > By the way: Now that you're here you can check the products page of
    > the website and check out Agloco, TIB and mGinger. Register yourself
    > for free if you want, there's nothing to lose!
    >
    > And another suggession install a kaspersky antivirus in your
    > system...
    >
    > If you found all this useful you can thank me sometime ;-)
    >
    > Madurai.... ................

    , Aug 2, 2007
  7. Vivek Singh

    rays Guest

    On Aug 1, 1:02 am, wrote:
    > Ok, I'm writing the instructions now but note: Follow exactly what's
    > written here and in the same sequence. Also when you open your
    > registry, please be careful not to mess it up or your laptop's dead!
    >
    > Procedure:
    >
    > 1. Press CTRL+ALT+DEL and go to the processes tab
    > 2. Look for svchost.exe under the image name. There will be many but
    > look for the ones which have your username under the username
    >
    > 3. Press DEL to kill these files. It will give you a warning, Press
    > Yes
    > 4. Repeat for more svchost.exe files with your username and repeat. Do
    > not kill svchost.exe with system, local service or network service!
    > 5. Now open My Computer
    > In the address bar, type "C:\heap41a" and press enter
    > 6. Delete all the files here
    > 7. Now go to start -> Run and type "Regedit"
    > 8. Go to the menu EDIT --> FIND
    > 9. Type "heap41a" here and press enter
    > You will get something like this "[winlogon] C:\heap41a\svchost.exe C:
    > \heap(some number)\std.txt
    > "Press DEL. It will ask "Are you sure you wanna delete this value",
    > click "Yes"
    > Now close the registry editor
    >
    > BANG! Virus is Gone!
    >
    > Note: Please format all your pen drives because the virus is in that
    > hidden in an microsoft.exe autorun.inf which you might not find. Else
    > you might have to repeat all this everytime!
    >
    > By the way: Now that you're here you can check the products page of
    > the website and check out Agloco, TIB and mGinger. Register yourself
    > for free if you want, there's nothing to lose!
    >
    > And another suggession install a kaspersky antivirus in your
    > system...
    >
    > If you found all this useful you can thank me sometime ;-)

    thanx..... it works..

    rays, Aug 12, 2007