    Arsalan Khan Guest

    I tried installing but it gives error..
    Can anyone guide the procedure of configuring/Installing a python package in windows ???

    Arsalan Khan, Dec 22, 2012

  2. Arsalan Khan

    Kwpolska Guest

    Re: Plz Suggest... How can i install the pure python package py-bidiin WIndows.

    On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 3:10 PM, Arsalan Khan <> wrote:
    > I tried installing but it gives error..
    > Can anyone guide the procedure of configuring/Installing a python package in windows ???

    What error, exactly?

    --
    Kwpolska <http://kwpolska.tk>
    stop html mail | always bottom-post

    Kwpolska, Dec 22, 2012

  3. Re: Plz Suggest... How can i install the pure python package py-bidiin WIndows.

    On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Arsalan Khan <> wrote:
    > I tried installing but it gives error..
    > Can anyone guide the procedure of configuring/Installing a python package in windows ???

    What did you do to try to install?
    What error(s) did you get?
    Where can I find this package if I want to help you?
    What version of Windows are you using. Sometimes it matters.
    Does the package support Windows at all? Some packages don't.
    What version of Python are you running? A number of packages don't
    yet support Python3

    David Robinow, Dec 22, 2012
  4. Arsalan Khan

    Terry Reedy Guest

    On 12/22/2012 10:02 AM, David Robinow wrote:
    > On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Arsalan Khan <> wrote:
    >> I tried installing but it gives error..
    >> Can anyone guide the procedure of configuring/Installing a python package in windows ???

    > What did you do to try to install?
    > What error(s) did you get?
    > Where can I find this package if I want to help you?
    > What version of Windows are you using. Sometimes it matters.
    > Does the package support Windows at all? Some packages don't.
    > What version of Python are you running? A number of packages don't
    > yet support Python3

    And a few don't and perhaps cannnot support Python 2 -- or even 3.2-.

    --
    Terry Jan Reedy

    Terry Reedy, Dec 22, 2012