    applications/websites.

    Thanks,
    Ash,
    ASH, Jul 28, 2009

  2. ASH <> wrote in news:69189501-1032-4664-bab5-
    :

    > Dear All,
    > My friends are layoff from there company. Myself, I already faced two
    > times layoff from two different companies. During that period I
    > suffered a lot, there is no words to explain that. So we plan to
    > develop software projects as a team by getting the software projects
    > from the outside. Since we are new in this area, kindly guide us how
    > we get the projects from the outside. Please give us to your ideas;
    > your ideas also will help us a lot.
    >
    > We are specialized to develop microsoft DOT NET technology related
    > applications/websites.

    First step is to get some work under your belt, if you do not already
    have work you can show people. One way to do this is to hit the sites
    like guru.com, etc. Most of these sites have people from outside the
    United States that underbid the work (almost work for free), so it is
    not the place to make the best money.

    Once you have some work done, with references, you can start looking for
    work in your local area. Sometimes doing work for charitable
    organizations is a good way. Joining the chamber of commerce is another.

    You will need a web presence to advertise yourself and it must look
    good. Spend time figuring out a good design or use a tool to simplify.
    One such tool is artisteer (artisteer.com), although I am sure there are
    others. You can also go to the free CSS template sites and use them, as
    there are some great designs out there.

    Good luck!

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Twitter: @gbworld

    | Think outside the box! |
    Gregory A. Beamer, Jul 28, 2009

  3. ASH

    ASH Guest

    Thank you very Mr.Gregory for giving your g8 ideas.
    Regards,
    Ash,

    ASH, Jul 28, 2009