    What am I missing?

    thanks

    justin

    Justin Martin, Jan 31, 2005

  2. Did you reference the Microsoft.VisualBasic assembly?

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    Neither a follower nor a lender be.

    Kevin Spencer, Jan 31, 2005

  3. Thanks.

    I needed to preface Pmt with Financial eg Financial.Pmt(..).

    I only do .NET occasionally (mainly win32 Delphi) so I tend to forget some
    things.

    regards

    justin

    Justin Martin, Feb 1, 2005
  4. Here's the exact solution you're looking for described in detail:
    http://www.ftponline.com/vsm/2004_08/magazine/columns/gettingstarted/

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP