  1. zbiszko

    zbiszko Guest

    how to convert png to eps in java??

    zbiszko, Aug 17, 2005

  2. Thomas Weidenfeller, Aug 17, 2005

  3. zbiszko

    zbiszko Guest

    i asked: how to convert, mayby somone known a class to do that. That
    answer from few days wasn't good to me:(

    zbiszko, Aug 17, 2005
  4. zbiszko

    Chris Smith Guest

    zbiszko <> wrote:
    > i asked: how to convert, mayby somone known a class to do that. That
    > answer from few days wasn't good to me:(

    The point is, it doesn't do anyone any good for you to pretend that
    you're coming here with a new question. We'll just start the same
    process over again. If you don't like your previous answers, tell us
    why they didn't work and what you're looking for instead. Otherwise,
    you'll probably get the same poor answers again.

    If no one answered last time, then chances are no one knows. Trying
    again in a few months might be a good ideas... but the probability that
    someone who knows your answer has started reading the newsgroup in the
    last couple days is very small. Your time would be better spent with
    Google or looking elsewhere.

    --
    www.designacourse.com

    MindIQ Corporation