png->eps

Thomas Weidenfeller

zbiszko said:
how to convert png to eps in java??

What was wrong with the answers you got when you asked the very same
question a few days ago?

/Thomas

zbiszko

i asked: how to convert, mayby somone known a class to do that. That
answer from few days wasn't good to me:(

Chris Smith

zbiszko said:
i asked: how to convert, mayby somone known a class to do that. That
answer from few days wasn't good to me:(

The point is, it doesn't do anyone any good for you to pretend that
you're coming here with a new question. We'll just start the same
process over again. If you don't like your previous answers, tell us
why they didn't work and what you're looking for instead. Otherwise,
you'll probably get the same poor answers again.

If no one answered last time, then chances are no one knows. Trying
again in a few months might be a good ideas... but the probability that
someone who knows your answer has started reading the newsgroup in the
last couple days is very small. Your time would be better spent with
Google or looking elsewhere.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation