    "blocking" for accees to the keyboard, or maybe even come up with a solution
    to the problem?

    Thanks
    Hans Artm, Sep 16, 2007

  2. Hans Artm

    Ravin Guest

    Hi,

    I have developed a web-based solution for Windows Mobile that runs in pocket
    IE/Symbol pocket browser. But both the browsers are not supporting javascript
    to implement function keys to link on the pages (press '1' to go to...and so
    on).

    Can any of you guys come up with a explanation as to why Windows Mobile
    IE/Pocke browser is supporting javascript for accees to the keyboard, or
    maybe even come up with a solution to the problem with sample script?

    Thanks
    Ravin
    Ravin, Oct 22, 2007