Pocket PC Apps

Sam

I intend to develop pocket pc application and I bit confuse of handheld SDK.

Please advise me which handheld SDK is suitable for design pocket pc
application.

Is ASP Mobile could do this task on Windows Mobile 2003 at pocket pc?

JuanDG

ASP.NET is a technology specially designed to build powerful web application
on top of Microsoft's .NET Framework.
Web Applications are hosted in servers and not on the client machines, but
the clients are able to execute the application and interact with it through
a browser connected to the internet.

ASP.NET Mobile Web Forms is a subset of the original ASP.NET that allows you
to build web applications that can be displayed by mobile devices.
Applications are still hosted on servers, but are specially formatted for
the Mark-Up languages supported by the browsers loaded on most mobile
devices.

If you want to make application specifically for the Windows Mobile
platform, ASP.NET Mobile Web Forms is an alternative but you should consider
using .NET Compact Framework. you can get more support about :NET CF here
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework

--

Juan David Gomez A.
Microsoft Certified Professional