    Please advise me which handheld SDK is suitable for design pocket pc
    application.

    Is ASP Mobile could do this task on Windows Mobile 2003 at pocket pc?

    Sam, Dec 9, 2004

  2. Sam

    JuanDG Guest

    ASP.NET is a technology specially designed to build powerful web application
    on top of Microsoft's .NET Framework.
    Web Applications are hosted in servers and not on the client machines, but
    the clients are able to execute the application and interact with it through
    a browser connected to the internet.

    ASP.NET Mobile Web Forms is a subset of the original ASP.NET that allows you
    to build web applications that can be displayed by mobile devices.
    Applications are still hosted on servers, but are specially formatted for
    the Mark-Up languages supported by the browsers loaded on most mobile
    devices.

    If you want to make application specifically for the Windows Mobile
    platform, ASP.NET Mobile Web Forms is an alternative but you should consider
    using .NET Compact Framework. you can get more support about :NET CF here
    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework

    --

    Juan David Gomez A.
    Microsoft Certified Professional

    JuanDG, Dec 9, 2004