Policy File. Definitive Guide?

Andoni

Hello,

Can somebody please tell me if there is a definitive reference for the
syntax of a policy file?

I am trying to allow my RMI program access only to one particular file on
the server system but I don't seem to be able to do this. I have to use
<<ALL FILES>>. But that aside, I cannot seem to find a definitive reference
for the syntax of a policy file.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Andoni.

adhirmehta41

u can use command line utility policytool. see docs about policytool.
it is a graphical one.