*POLL* How many sheeple believe in the 911 fairy tale and willing to accept an Orwellian doublespeak

Discussion in 'Python' started by st911@rock.com, Jan 17, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Below is a post repeated with interesting information. But the main
    purpose of this post is to find out how many sheeple still believe in
    the 911 fairy tale of 19 hijackers that was to be USED BY THE EVIL
    CRIMINALS TO "change the world forever" BUT IT WONT. Are we going to
    PERMIT some evil criminals in the government positions to make an
    Orwellian world of enslavement and doublespeak for us and our children
    ?????


    ====================================================================
    Journal of 911 studies:
    http://www.journalof911studies.com/
    =====================================================================
    $1 Million Challenge/REWARD Details regarding 9/11:
    http://reopen911.org/Contest.htm
    =====================================================================
    Background info:
    http://st911.org/
    =====================================================================
    REPUBLICANS are ANTICHRIST-FASCIST Bastards, Herbert Bush, Ronald
    Reagan and NOW Mark Foley, VIDEO EVIDENCE
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=359924937663867563&q=conspiracy of silence&hl=en
    http://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_child_sex_coverup/franklin.htm
    There are two main suspects in the child ring were Craig Spence and
    Lawrence E. King Jr. Below are some pictures of them. Both were
    involved in the Republican party. King sang the National athem at two
    republican national conventions during the 1980s. He served time in
    jail for bank fraud and is now living somewhere on the east coast.
    Spence was an important Republican lobbyist, who feared that, because
    he knew something very dark, implicating the very most powerful man in
    America, George H. W. Bush, that he would be killed by the CIA at his
    murder would be made to look like a suicide. He was later found dead in
    a hotel room - the CIA connected coroner declared the bizarre death
    -suicide. Several of his partners went to jail for being involved in
    the adult part of the homosexual sex ring. Democrats were also involved
    in this as well, so don't expect them to expose the sex ring.

    =====================================================================
    HOW 9/11 actually may have happened , WE HAVE BEEN MADE FOOLS OF THE
    CENTURY by the media
    From:
    American Patriot Friends Network

    http://www.apfn.org/apfn/WTC_STF.htm

    The only thing to be afraid is cowardice itself. The news is spreading
    like a jungle fire.
    In your workplace, send email to everyone and anonymously about this
    site and other top sites

    Make a free email account:
    www.gmail.com
    =====================================================================
    Holocaust Victims Accuse
    Product #: 10011

    Documents and Testimony on Jewish war Criminals by Reb Moshe Shonfeld

    This out of print book, published in 1977 describing the brutal Zionist
    role which prevented the rescue of the holocaust victims,has been
    reproduced with permission of the author.
    http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/bookstore/store.cfm?catcode=1&catname=English Books
    www.nkusa.org
    =====================================================================
    , Jan 17, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Re: *POLL* How many sheeple believe in the 911 fairy tale and willingto accept an Orwellian doublespeak and enslavement world ?

    wrote:
    > Below is a post repeated with interesting information. But the main
    > purpose of this post is to find out how many sheeple still believe in
    > the 911 fairy tale of 19 hijackers that was to be USED BY THE EVIL
    > CRIMINALS TO "change the world forever" BUT IT WONT. Are we going to
    > PERMIT some evil criminals in the government positions to make an
    >


    .....

    no fairy posts in here please
    kilian heckrodt, Jan 17, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Guest

    wrote:
    > Below is a post repeated with interesting information. But the main
    > purpose of this post is to find out how many sheeple still believe in
    > the 911 fairy tale of 19 hijackers that was to be USED BY THE EVIL
    > CRIMINALS TO "change the world forever" BUT IT WONT. Are we going to
    > PERMIT some evil criminals in the government positions to make an
    > Orwellian world of enslavement and doublespeak for us and our children
    > ?????


    After 6 years we still have a situation where almost all the worlds
    physicists, engineers, and other so called "academics" promote the idea
    that a few minor fires can cause two towers to free fall. The media is
    still under complete control by the criminals. The financial
    institutions are still under complete control by the criminals.

    The situation is so bad that the pathetic slaves cannot even bring
    themselves to name their masters. Not only will they not even name
    them, they will actively protect them, shield them for criticism, even
    feel sorry for them.

    The story of America and how it has succumb to the Zionist grip is a
    disgusting one. At the end, you cannot even blame these Zionists, one
    must lay all blame at the hands of the irresponsible, incompetent and
    manifestly deserving Americans who have failed to maintain their nation
    and have allowed a pack of criminals to commit endless crimes in their
    name.
    , Jan 17, 2007
    #3
  4. Guest

    wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Below is a post repeated with interesting information. But the main
    > > purpose of this post is to find out how many sheeple still believe in
    > > the 911 fairy tale of 19 hijackers that was to be USED BY THE EVIL
    > > CRIMINALS TO "change the world forever" BUT IT WONT. Are we going to
    > > PERMIT some evil criminals in the government positions to make an
    > > Orwellian world of enslavement and doublespeak for us and our children
    > > ?????

    >
    > After 6 years we still have a situation where almost all the worlds
    > physicists, engineers, and other so called "academics" promote the idea
    > that a few minor fires can cause two towers to free fall. The media is
    > still under complete control by the criminals. The financial
    > institutions are still under complete control by the criminals.


    God bless you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

    These academics in their heart heart, know with certainty that it is
    a fairy tale. Many follow the religion of science only for its
    inviolable
    laws. But that is not enough to give them courage.

    > The situation is so bad that the pathetic slaves cannot even bring
    > themselves to name their masters. Not only will they not even name
    > them, they will actively protect them, shield them for criticism, even
    > feel sorry for them.


    They are themselves terribly compromised. If the republicans are
    compromised
    by a video like "the conspiracy of silence", the democrats are
    compromised
    by Monica Lewinsky's.

    > The story of America and how it has succumb to the Zionist grip is a
    > disgusting one. At the end, you cannot even blame these Zionists, one
    > must lay all blame at the hands of the irresponsible, incompetent and
    > manifestly deserving Americans who have failed to maintain their nation
    > and have allowed a pack of criminals to commit endless crimes in their
    > name.


    The fate of America will be same as the fate of Germany and for the
    same
    reasons. That was a message Benjamin Friedman's audio on google is
    trying to give us. Remarkably, we have his words in his own very
    passionate
    voice. Thanks to Eric Hufschmidt, who dug up the original from the dirt
    of
    archives of libraries all over the world. Benjamin Friedman was a
    unique person
    who won himself a great place in heaven by his simple act of bearing
    witness
    to a very important fact of history. Just like the Honorable and
    Spiritually
    elevated Rabbis of the Neturei Karta who are true to the Torah of
    Hashem.

    Nothing is more sacred deed than the pen (recorded knowledge) of an
    honest scholar.
    , Jan 17, 2007
    #4
  5. dlzc Guest

    Dear schoenfeld:

    > After 6 years we still have a situation where almost all
    > the worlds physicists, engineers, and other so called
    > "academics" promote the idea that a few minor fires
    > can cause two towers to free fall.


    Why should physics and mechanics be any different than it is for 12
    story buildings?
    http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc/2004-01/27/content_301145.htm
    .... buildings collapse all the time when you design to the cold-formed
    strength rather than the hot-formed strength of a material, then heat
    the material removing its tempered strength (which for steel occurs at
    much lower than usual flame temeratures).

    And what did this rant have to do with any of the sci.* or programming
    newsgroups you posted it to?

    David A. Smith
    dlzc, Jan 17, 2007
    #5
  6. Guest


    > ... buildings collapse all the time when you design to the cold-formed
    > strength rather than the hot-formed strength of a material, then heat
    > the material removing its tempered strength (which for steel occurs at
    > much lower than usual flame temeratures).


    Actually, modern steel frame buildings have never collapsed from
    kerosine fire.
    Besides there are SERIOUS anomalies indicative of thermate and
    explosives.
    Yellow hot molten metal were seen trickling down less than hour after
    the fires.
    Red hot molten metal pools were seen in the rubble weeks after the
    collapse.
    The building and their contents pulverized to dust from the brisance of
    very well
    planted and hidden explosives. I was not aware that Alqaeda has
    invisible man
    technology past the security cameras.

    > And what did this rant have to do with any of the sci.* or programming
    > newsgroups you posted it to?


    Your ignoramus is the exact reason why this has to be posted there.

    > David A. Smith


    And why did bldg 7 commit suicide. How was the boeing767 maneouvered
    so close to the ground into pentagon?

    Where is the DNA to confirm the identities of 19 in the fairy tale?

    Do you work for the story writing agency ?
    , Jan 17, 2007
    #6
  7. Robert Hicks Guest

    Please, none of the real facts points to anything else except what
    actually happened. Two planes hit two towers and they came down.
    Robert Hicks, Jan 17, 2007
    #7
  8. In article <>, "Robert Hicks" <> wrote:
    >Please, none of the real facts points to anything else except what
    >actually happened. Two planes hit two towers and they came down.
    >


    You're talking to the wind. This is a conspiracy precisely because people
    deny the crackpots. Denial of their "evidence" proves that there is a
    coverup. Logic is not involved, only belief that doesn't respond to
    dissenting evidence.
    David Bostwick, Jan 17, 2007
    #8
  9. Guest

    Robert Hicks wrote:
    > Please, none of the real facts points to anything else except what
    > actually happened. Two planes hit two towers and they came down.


    The issue is the causality of the towers coming down.

    A magician pulls appears to cast a spell
    and out comes a rabbit out of his hat. There will always be fools who
    will accept this causality and others who know better the laws of
    conservation.
    , Jan 17, 2007
    #9
  10. Guest

    David Bostwick wrote:
    > In article <>, "Robert Hicks" <> wrote:
    > >Please, none of the real facts points to anything else except what
    > >actually happened. Two planes hit two towers and they came down.
    > >

    >
    > You're talking to the wind. This is a conspiracy precisely because people
    > deny the crackpots. Denial of their "evidence" proves that there is a
    > coverup.


    Quite the contrary. A million dollar reward was posted to come with a
    consistent
    explanation of the SERIOUS anomalies involved on that day. Professor
    Steven
    Jones research on Thermate is an EYE OPENER. He is a BRILLIANT
    physicists.

    > Logic is not involved, only belief that doesn't respond to dissenting evidence.


    Indeed, the 19 hijacker theory is a fairy tale based on illogical
    forensic investigation.
    As for dissent, Bush is on video record to utter, "Lets not tolerate
    any conspiracy theories."
    The video is floating on the internet for you to see if you had the IQ
    to search for it.
    , Jan 17, 2007
    #10
  11. Guest

    Robert Hicks wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Robert Hicks wrote:
    > > > Please, none of the real facts points to anything else except what
    > > > actually happened. Two planes hit two towers and they came down.

    > >
    > > The issue is the causality of the towers coming down.
    > >
    > > A magician pulls appears to cast a spell
    > > and out comes a rabbit out of his hat. There will always be fools who
    > > will accept this causality and others who know better the laws of
    > > conservation.

    >
    > This seems to debunk just about everything.
    >
    > http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=1
    >
    > However, your feeble mind is just not going to believe the facts.


    Actually, you are living in ancient times. Last year, there was a radio
    debate where the popular mechanics was in FULL retreat. THEY WROTE a
    fairy tale article for those devoid of critical thinking.

    Here is JUST ONE link for the sheeple to hear it with her own ear drum
    :

    http://digg.com/political_opinion/P...retreat_on_radio_talk_show_on_9_11_Conspiracy

    If the sheeple cares to google, she will find a lot more info.
    , Jan 17, 2007
    #11
  12. Guest

    Hix, look at links on this link/page for pop mech:

    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2006-September/403442.html

    it has v v goood links

    wrote:
    > Robert Hicks wrote:
    > > wrote:
    > > > Robert Hicks wrote:
    > > > > Please, none of the real facts points to anything else except what
    > > > > actually happened. Two planes hit two towers and they came down.
    > > >
    > > > The issue is the causality of the towers coming down.
    > > >
    > > > A magician pulls appears to cast a spell
    > > > and out comes a rabbit out of his hat. There will always be fools who
    > > > will accept this causality and others who know better the laws of
    > > > conservation.

    > >
    > > This seems to debunk just about everything.
    > >
    > > http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=1
    > >
    > > However, your feeble mind is just not going to believe the facts.

    >
    > Actually, you are living in ancient times. Last year, there was a radio
    > debate where the popular mechanics was in FULL retreat. THEY WROTE a
    > fairy tale article for those devoid of critical thinking.
    >
    > Here is JUST ONE link for the sheeple to hear it with her own ear drum
    > :
    >
    > http://digg.com/political_opinion/P...retreat_on_radio_talk_show_on_9_11_Conspiracy
    >
    > If the sheeple cares to google, she will find a lot more info.
    , Jan 17, 2007
    #12
  13. In article <>, wrote:
    >
    >David Bostwick wrote:


    [...]

    >Indeed, the 19 hijacker theory is a fairy tale based on illogical
    >forensic investigation.
    >As for dissent, Bush is on video record to utter, "Lets not tolerate
    >any conspiracy theories."
    >The video is floating on the internet for you to see if you had the IQ
    >to search for it.
    >


    No, I think I'm smart enough to find it. I just don't care to waste time on
    crackpot theories. Good ad hominem, though - "You disagree with me, so you
    must be an idiot." Judging from where you posted this, you're the clueless
    one.
    David Bostwick, Jan 17, 2007
    #13
  14. Guest

    David Bostwick wrote:
    > In article <>, wrote:
    > >
    > >David Bostwick wrote:

    >
    > [...]
    >
    > >Indeed, the 19 hijacker theory is a fairy tale based on illogical
    > >forensic investigation.
    > >As for dissent, Bush is on video record to utter, "Lets not tolerate
    > >any conspiracy theories."
    > >The video is floating on the internet for you to see if you had the IQ
    > >to search for it.
    > >

    >
    > No, I think I'm smart enough to find it. I just don't care to waste time on
    > crackpot theories. Good ad hominem, though - "You disagree with me, so you
    > must be an idiot." Judging from where you posted this, you're the clueless
    > one.


    You dont have to waste any time. google seach is very fast. I already
    posted links for you. These are even videos so if you are challenged
    to read english prose, that wont be a handicap.
    , Jan 17, 2007
    #14
  15. Carl G. Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    ....

    Please explain what 911 conspiracy theories have to do with the Python
    computer language?

    If this is to be taken seriously, why is it being cross-posted to sci.math,
    sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.optics, and comp.lang.python? Such blatant
    disregard for newsgroup etiquette will surely reflect poorly on the poster's
    credibility. I can only draw the conclusion that he is either a troll or
    very ignorant of what is acceptable.

    Carl G.
    Carl G., Jan 17, 2007
    #15
  16. Guest

    wrote:
    [...]

    Ask yourself, how can all these people, supposed physicists, engineers,
    software developers, people of supposed intelligence be incapable of
    understanding that fire cannot make buildings free fall? How can they
    not understand that a free falling WTC 7 means it was a demolished WTC
    7? How is this possible?

    The reality is that it is possible. That's why the money changers do
    what they do, and do it without fear of reprisal.

    Perhaps it is the fate of those who's forefathers conquered a nation to
    one day wake up homeless in that nation - herded, branded, traded and
    sold for the slaughter by the Zionist as they did the Negro. Perhaps
    these Zionists, or whoever it is who is responsible for these acts, is
    ultimately destined to the same fate.
    , Jan 18, 2007
    #16
  17. Guest

    wrote:
    > wrote:
    > [...]
    >
    > Ask yourself, how can all these people, supposed physicists, engineers,
    > software developers, people of supposed intelligence be incapable of
    > understanding that fire cannot make buildings free fall? How can they
    > not understand that a free falling WTC 7 means it was a demolished WTC
    > 7? How is this possible?


    Only 3 or 4 presented themselves as sheeple denying it. A lot of others
    know it in their heart of heart and are quiet. The sharpest of them
    knew it
    immediately. That exactly was the coded message broadcast by Noam
    Chomsky
    that everyone will exploit 911 for their own reasons. He immediately
    understood it was an inside job and its exact purpose.
    But he is smart and drew further conclusions.
    Remember, he was into Kennedy's investigation and said: those who can
    do it and get away must be too powerful to confront [directly]. But
    that
    was a murder. This involves too much physics and chemistry.
    All those who are quiet know it. The event was very accurately
    exploited by the British, Italian, French, Dutch, intelligence agencies
    or political establishments or administrations, where ever there was a
    vulnerability towards fascism. But consider countries in europe
    where fascism has not taken root. There was no response. Just look
    at videos of reaction of people in the controlled demolition industry
    in europe. The videos are available with translation. Their reaction
    to the WTC7 fall is shocking. They know it is a professional inside
    job. There are going to be many random events in the fall of a
    big building so that there will be twists and turns and halts in the
    fall and its never going to fall straight on its footprint into a neat
    rubble filling the basement to the foundation like a pool with water.

    > The reality is that it is possible. That's why the money changers do
    > what they do, and do it without fear of reprisal.


    Most dont care, and only scream when personally in pain as the
    relatives
    of 911 victims the first responders and Cindy Sheehan are doing.

    > Perhaps it is the fate of those who's forefathers conquered a nation to
    > one day wake up homeless in that nation - herded, branded, traded and
    > sold for the slaughter by the Zionist as they did the Negro. Perhaps
    > these Zionists, or whoever it is who is responsible for these acts, is
    > ultimately destined to the same fate.


    If they dont hang together, they will hang separately.
    , Jan 18, 2007
    #17
  18. Guest

    wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > wrote:
    > > [...]
    > >
    > > Ask yourself, how can all these people, supposed physicists, engineers,
    > > software developers, people of supposed intelligence be incapable of
    > > understanding that fire cannot make buildings free fall? How can they
    > > not understand that a free falling WTC 7 means it was a demolished WTC
    > > 7? How is this possible?

    >
    > Only 3 or 4 presented themselves as sheeple denying it. A lot of others
    > know it in their heart of heart and are quiet. The sharpest of them
    > knew it
    > immediately. That exactly was the coded message broadcast by Noam
    > Chomsky
    > that everyone will exploit 911 for their own reasons. He immediately
    > understood it was an inside job and its exact purpose.
    > But he is smart and drew further conclusions.
    > Remember, he was into Kennedy's investigation and said: those who can
    > do it and get away must be too powerful to confront [directly]. But
    > that
    > was a murder. This involves too much physics and chemistry.
    > All those who are quiet know it. The event was very accurately
    > exploited by the British, Italian, French, Dutch, intelligence agencies
    > or political establishments or administrations, where ever there was a
    > vulnerability towards fascism. But consider countries in europe
    > where fascism has not taken root. There was no response. Just look
    > at videos of reaction of people in the controlled demolition industry
    > in europe. The videos are available with translation. Their reaction
    > to the WTC7 fall is shocking. They know it is a professional inside
    > job. There are going to be many random events in the fall of a
    > big building so that there will be twists and turns and halts in the
    > fall and its never going to fall straight on its footprint into a neat
    > rubble filling the basement to the foundation like a pool with water.


    If 3/4 already understand it is an inside job then it must be that they
    don't speak out because of selfish reasons or because of cowardice. A
    lot of them, as you say, may even seek to exploit the situation for
    their own gain, for vanity and power. Most of them though probably
    settle for their more lowly pleasures of getting to hate 'ragheads' and
    'arabs'. So much for objectivity and reason.The amazing thing is that
    all universities, all mainstream media institutions and all governments
    are covering this thing up.


    > > The reality is that it is possible. That's why the money changers do
    > > what they do, and do it without fear of reprisal.

    >
    > Most dont care, and only scream when personally in pain as the
    > relatives
    > of 911 victims the first responders and Cindy Sheehan are doing.
    >
    > > Perhaps it is the fate of those who's forefathers conquered a nation to
    > > one day wake up homeless in that nation - herded, branded, traded and
    > > sold for the slaughter by the Zionist as they did the Negro. Perhaps
    > > these Zionists, or whoever it is who is responsible for these acts, is
    > > ultimately destined to the same fate.

    >
    > If they dont hang together, they will hang separately.


    Let's hope the patriots win in the end. That would be fine sight to
    see. Anyway, keep up the good work. I'm sure these mongoloids will see
    reason one day..
    , Jan 19, 2007
    #18
  19. MRAB Guest

    David Bostwick wrote:
    > In article <>, "Robert Hicks" <> wrote:
    > >Please, none of the real facts points to anything else except what
    > >actually happened. Two planes hit two towers and they came down.
    > >

    >
    > You're talking to the wind. This is a conspiracy precisely because people
    > deny the crackpots. Denial of their "evidence" proves that there is a
    > coverup. Logic is not involved, only belief that doesn't respond to
    > dissenting evidence.
    >

    Anything that supports it is evidence; anything that refutes it is
    faked. You can't win!
    MRAB, Jan 19, 2007
    #19
  20. Guest

    Bush, yank bastards kicked by india in their arse Re: *POLL* How many sheeple believe in the 911 fairy tale and willing to accept an Orwellian doublespeak and enslavement world ?

    Russia to build nuclear power plants in India

    http://www.tribuneindia.com/2007/20070126/main1.htm

    India, Russia for axis with China
    Rajeev Sharma
    Tribune News Service

    New Delhi, January 25
    India and Russia today supported their trilateral axis with China, but
    opposed Beijing's January 11 testing of an anti-satellite missile
    saying that they were against militarisation of space.

    President Putin went on to the extent of saying that some powers (read
    the USA) were trying to militarise space. "We should not let the
    genie out of the bottle. That is our position," Mr Putin said at a
    joint press interaction with Prime Minister Manmohan Singh after their
    formal talks.

    As Russian President Vladimir Putin held the seventh Indo-Russian
    summit with Prime Minister Manmohan Singh at Hyderabad House here this
    afternoon, it was clear that the two giant countries'
    decades-old-strategic ties were taken to a significantly higher level.

    The UPA government took care to give signals about its clever
    diplomatic balancing vis a vis the USA and Russia and treated the Putin
    visit on a par with the March 2006 visit to India by President George
    W. Bush. This was demonstrated by the fact that the Prime Minister
    received Mr Putin at the airport. This is only the fourth time during
    his two and a half-year-long tenure that Prime Minister Manmohan Singh
    has cast aside the protocol to receive a foreign dignitary at the
    airport.

    As expected the summit talks threw up a substantive outcome in such
    diverse fields as civilian, nuclear energy, space, defence, science,
    advanced technology, energy, trade and culture. The two sides today
    signed nine bilateral documents and adopted two more. This is over and
    above the two arms deals India and Russia had signed yesterday (i) for
    licensed production of Russian aircraft engines in India, and (ii) the
    joint development of a new transport plane.

    An important highlight in the bilateral documents signed between the
    two countries was India's inclusion to GLONASS, the Russian Global
    Navigation Satellite System. Now, India will have access to signals and
    radio frequency of GLONASS, which is an effective alternative to the
    American Global Positioning Satellite System (GPS) and the embryonic
    Galileo system of the European Union.



    On Jan 16, 6:44 pm, wrote:
    > Below is a post repeated with interesting information. But the main
    > purpose of this post is to find out how many sheeple still believe in
    > the 911 fairy tale of 19 hijackers that was to be USED BY THE EVIL
    > CRIMINALS TO "change the world forever" BUT IT WONT. Are we going to
    > PERMIT some evil criminals in the government positions to make an
    > Orwellian world of enslavement and doublespeak for us and our children
    > ?????
    >
    > ====================================================================
    > Journal of 911 studies:http://www.journalof911studies.com/
    > =====================================================================
    > $1 Million Challenge/REWARD Details regarding 9/11:http://reopen911.org/Contest.htm
    > =====================================================================
    > Background info:http://st911.org/
    > =====================================================================
    > REPUBLICANS are ANTICHRIST-FASCIST Bastards, Herbert Bush, Ronald
    > Reagan and NOW Mark Foley, VIDEO EVIDENCEhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=359924937663867563&q=conspira...http://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_child_sex_coverup/franklin.htm
    > There are two main suspects in the child ring were Craig Spence and
    > Lawrence E. King Jr. Below are some pictures of them. Both were
    > involved in the Republican party. King sang the National athem at two
    > republican national conventions during the 1980s. He served time in
    > jail for bank fraud and is now living somewhere on the east coast.
    > Spence was an important Republican lobbyist, who feared that, because
    > he knew something very dark, implicating the very most powerful man in
    > America, George H. W. Bush, that he would be killed by the CIA at his
    > murder would be made to look like a suicide. He was later found dead in
    > a hotel room - the CIA connected coroner declared the bizarre death
    > -suicide. Several of his partners went to jail for being involved in
    > the adult part of the homosexual sex ring. Democrats were also involved
    > in this as well, so don't expect them to expose the sex ring.
    >
    > =====================================================================
    > HOW 9/11 actually may have happened , WE HAVE BEEN MADE FOOLS OF THE
    > CENTURY by the media
    > From:
    > American Patriot Friends Network
    >
    > http://www.apfn.org/apfn/WTC_STF.htm
    >
    > The only thing to be afraid is cowardice itself. The news is spreading
    > like a jungle fire.
    > In your workplace, send email to everyone and anonymously about this
    > site and other top sites
    >
    > Make a free email account:www.gmail.com
    > =====================================================================
    > Holocaust Victims Accuse
    > Product #: 10011
    >
    > Documents and Testimony on Jewish war Criminals by Reb Moshe Shonfeld
    >
    > This out of print book, published in 1977 describing the brutal Zionist
    > role which prevented the rescue of the holocaust victims,has been
    > reproduced with permission of the author.http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/bookstore/store.cfm?catcode=1&catna...www.nkusa.org
    > =====================================================================
    , Jan 26, 2007
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Johannes Nix

    permuting letters and fairy tales

    Johannes Nix, Nov 11, 2004, in forum: Python
    Replies:
    19
    Views:
    553
    Steven Bethard
    Nov 17, 2004
  2. birdsong

    select.poll.poll() never blocks

    birdsong, Feb 12, 2009, in forum: Python
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    443
    birdsong
    Feb 12, 2009
  3. Jean-Paul Calderone

    Re: select.poll.poll() never blocks

    Jean-Paul Calderone, Feb 12, 2009, in forum: Python
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    433
    birdsong
    Feb 12, 2009
  4. nanothermite911fbibustards
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    303
    nanothermite911fbibustards
    Jun 29, 2010
  5. nanothermite911fbibustards
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    333
    nanothermite911fbibustards
    Jun 29, 2010
Loading...

Share This Page