Poll source with links and images

I.N. Galidakis

My pages are loose HTML 4.01 Transitional.

I wanted to create a simple poll page and found several sources of both js-based
and php-script based polls.

None of these however allows for custom poll buttons. I want my poll's buttons
to include links to html pages and perhaps clickable images.

Does anyone know of any javascript based poll sources that will allow me to do
that?

Many thanks in advance,

Jan C. Faerber

My pages are loose HTML 4.01 Transitional.

I wanted to create a simple poll page and found several sources of both js-based
and php-script based polls.

None of these however allows for custom poll buttons. I want my poll's buttons
to include links to html pages and perhaps clickable images.

Does anyone know of any javascript based poll sources that will allow me to do
that?

Me? No. - I did not work through the google search result.
But if you use a phpBB forum: I am not sure - but seems to help with
the buttons:
http://www.phpbbhacks.com/forumbuttons.php