POLL: Who is using VS2008 SP1?

Cirene

Brief poll: Who is using SP1 beta of VS2008? If so, is it worth taking the
leap and installing it?

Thanks!

Andy B

I don't for 1 main reason. I have code made in vs2008 that can't be changed
around or messed with by some new way of doing things. My stuff is pretty
critical for the client.

Juan T. Llibre

re:
!> I don't for 1 main reason. I have code made in vs2008 that can't be
!> changed around or messed with by some new way of doing things.

You have a mistaken impression regarding VS SP's.

VS SP's do *not* change the way "things" function.
They do, however, fix reported problems.

You'll never see a function changed in a Visual Studio Service Pack.