    description pops up, this pop up should have a close button, which the user
    can use.
    Thanks a lot

    Anita C, Sep 10, 2003

  2. Anita C

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    button1.attributes["onclick"] = "Response.write(<script>alert('some
    text')</script>';
    or use a literal control page.controls.add(new
    literalcontrol("<script>alert....

    Alvin Bruney, Sep 10, 2003

  3. How about the createPopup Method ?

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/methods/createpopup.asp

    <HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <TITLE>Popup Example</TITLE>

    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JScript">
    var oPopup = window.createPopup();
    function ButtonClick()
    {
    var oPopBody = oPopup.document.body;
    oPopBody.style.backgroundColor = "lightyellow";
    oPopBody.style.border = "solid black 1px";
    oPopBody.innerHTML = "Click outside <B>popup</B> to close.";
    oPopup.show(100, 100, 180, 25, document.body);
    }
    </SCRIPT>
    </HEAD>

    --
    Microsoft MVPs have a question for *you*: Are you patched against the Worm?
    http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-026.asp

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Sep 10, 2003