Pop out msgbox

Phoebe.

Sub DataGrid_ItemCreated(ByVal Sender As Object, ByVal e As
DataGridItemEventArgs)
Select Case e.Item.ItemType
Case ListItemType.Item, ListItemType.AlternatingItem,
ListItemType.EditItem
Dim myDeleteButton As LinkButton
Dim myTableCell As TableCell
myTableCell = e.Item.Cells(6) ' Delete Link column
myDeleteButton = myTableCell.Controls(0)
myDeleteButton.Attributes.Add("onclick", "return confirm('Are
you sure to delete?');")
End Select
End Sub

Hi, Good Day!

Above is the coding where i pop out a delete msgbox for user to either
delete a record from the datagrid. My records consist of User id, user name
and user nric.
Is there a way to show the user detail in the pop out delete msgbox as well
before user delete those record?

Can someone help?
Thanks in advanced.

rgds,
Phoebe.

James Crowley

What do you mean by "user detail"? You could add information to the text
in the message containing info about the row that would be deleted, by
just accessing the e.Item object.