    Can any one help me on this how to do.........

    Thankx in advance.....

    pesani....
    Pesani, Mar 9, 2005

  2. Pesani

    quaester Guest

    You'll have to use client side script, (eg javascript) to achieve this.
    First, you'll need to construct a page with all the fields that you want,
    say popform.htm.
    And on your control, put the event onclick to open up a new window using
    javascript (aka. windows.open(..) )
    In your popform, write javascript to write back to value to the opening form
    (using windows.opener).
    Hope this will give you some insight to start off.
    I'm not sure there's any "server-side" or asp.net builtin way to do this, so
    far not that I know of.

    quaester, Mar 9, 2005

  3. Pesani

    Pesani Guest

    Thanks quaester for your suggestion...but iam looking for asp.net & vb.net
    code logic..opening a pop up is fine. But how to communicate from pup up
    page(.aspx) to user control(.ascx) page....

    is any body come across this kind of situation....if yes...please comment
    on this...

    Pesani, Mar 9, 2005