Pop-Up Pass Multiple Dynamic Values Between Forms

Discussion in 'Java' started by cwwilly, Apr 19, 2004.

  1. cwwilly

    cwwilly Guest

    Hello,

    Thanks for taking a look at this!

    Problem:
    I'm trying to pass multiple dynamic values between a slaveform and a
    masterform. The problem I'm having is on the slaveform I loop through
    multiple records and want two values depending on the row they select.

    slaveform: x=selected
    Radio ID Location
    x 1 1
    2 2
    3 3
    ..
    ..
    ..

    So in the slaveform I want the ID=1 and Location=1 passed back to the
    masterform. Since the row has been selected by selecting the radio
    button. I'm using ASP to loop through the records of the database if
    this makes any difference.

    I would really appreciate an example or suggestions if you guys have
    any.

    Thanks !

    cwwilly, Apr 19, 2004

  2. cwwilly wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Thanks for taking a look at this!
    >
    > Problem:
    > I'm trying to pass multiple dynamic values between a slaveform and a
    > masterform. The problem I'm having is on the slaveform I loop through
    > multiple records and want two values depending on the row they select.
    >
    > slaveform: x=selected
    > Radio ID Location
    > x 1 1
    > 2 2
    > 3 3
    > .
    > .
    > .
    >
    > So in the slaveform I want the ID=1 and Location=1 passed back to the
    > masterform. Since the row has been selected by selecting the radio
    > button. I'm using ASP to loop through the records of the database if
    > this makes any difference.
    >
    > I would really appreciate an example or suggestions if you guys have
    > any.
    >
    > Thanks !

    You probably need comp.lang.javascript instead.

    --
    Kind regards,
    Christophe Vanfleteren

    Christophe Vanfleteren, Apr 19, 2004