    point me to help on doing this? Thank you.
    --
    David

    DavidC, Feb 19, 2010

  2. "DavidC" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have a FormView and ListView inside an UpdatePanel. I use the FormView
    > insert records and then DataBind the ListView in Inserted event. I would
    > like to pop-up a simple alert box based on data inserted. I can get a
    > Label
    > to populate in this situation but since it constitutes a warning I would
    > like
    > to pop-up something to get their attention. I have used javascript alerts
    > on
    > page script but since page does not reload it does not work. Can someone
    > point me to help on doing this? Thank you.

    Here is one idea:
    http://mattberseth.com/blog/2007/10/yui_style_yesno_confirm_dialog.html

    The modal popup in the AJAX control toolkit is also useful for something
    like this:
    http://www.asp.net/ajax/ajaxcontroltoolkit/samples/modalpopup/modalpopup.aspx

    The only "trick" is in the wiring.

    --
    Peace and Grace,
    Greg

    Twitter: @gbworld

    | Think outside the box! |

    Gregory A. Beamer, Feb 21, 2010

  3. DavidC

    DavidC Guest

    Thanks Greg. These ajax controls handle process prior to submitting. I want
    to do something after panel is posted back via ajax. Something like "The
    record was updated successfully" with only OK as option. Is there any other
    way to do this? Thanks.
    --
    David

    DavidC, Feb 22, 2010