pop up window using javascript

Guest

hi how can I open this link in new pop up window using javascript?
<asp:HyperLink id="HLink_Amex" runat="server" NavigateUrl="images/cvv_amex.gif">Amex?</asp:HyperLink>

Dale

And if you're not generating the URL or the HyperLink control dynamically in
code, you might be better off using a standard HTML Anchor as in

<A href="images/cvv_amex.gif" target="_blank">Amex?</A>

Why have a runat="server" when the server isn't adding anything to the
picture? It's a waste of server resources.

Dale Preston
MCAD, MCSE, MCDBA