pop-up windows in edit mode

Ravi Gudlavalleti

Hi,

I have a datagrid with a couple of columns such as Employee name, Address,
Zip.

When I edit the column I need to have a button displayed near the zip code
text box, which says "find Zip".

When I click on the button I should get a small pop-up window with search
criteria for finding zip codes.

Once the user selects a particular place, the pop-up window should close
and the selected zip code value should be
populated in the zip code text box.

How is it possible? I wonder if any of you have done a similar thing.

Can anybody please give me some ideas.

Thanks in advance.

Ravi

Eliyahu Goldin

Ravi,

You can do it on client side with javascript call createPopup ();

Eliyahu