pop-up with location=0 causes url to appear in title bar

Andrew @ Rockface

Hi

Sorry if this has been asked before but I can't seem to find an answer by
googling.

I'm creating a pop-up (it's a timer for hotel guest broadband access) with
all attributes turned off. But becasue I have location set to 0 the damn url
keeps appearing in the title bar. This causes a major problem as the pop-up
displays a countdown in the titlebar that the user should be able to see
even when minimised and at present cannot because the url takes up all the
room.

Here's the code (php and javascript I'm afraid):

// Timer page settings
$tp_width = "400";
$tp_height = "300";
$tp_status = "no";
$tp_toolbar = "no";
$tp_menubar = "no";
$tp_location = "no";
$tp_scrollbars = "yes";
$tp_resizable = "yes";
$tp_screenX = 0;
$tp_sceenY = 0;

print "<form method=GET action='accept.php' target='popUp'
onsubmit=\"window.open('','popUp','width=$tp_width,height=$tp_height,screenX
=$tp_screenX,left=$tp_screenX,screenY=$tp_screenY,top=$tp_screenY,status=$tp
_status,toolbar=$tp_toolbar,menubar=$tp_menubar,location=$tp_location,scroll
bars=$tp_scrollbars,resizable=$tp_resizable');window.location.href =
'$homePage'\">\n";

Any ideas?

Erwin Moller

Andrew said:
[...]

Hi,

Please send us the source as the browser receives it, not the PHP.
We don't know the values for the vars, so maybe you made a mistake in there
somewhere.
Just 'view source' and send the relevant part.

Regards,
Erwin Moller