    Hello Friends,

    I want to retrieve all yahoo mails using the java program..so
    if anyone have idea then send me the code.
    Jignesh, Jan 27, 2006

  2. Jignesh

    stefanomnn Guest

    you should use java mail classes (javax.mail.*). See javadoc
    documentation.
    of more,i know you have to subscribe to Yahoo Delivers to access
    pop/smtp yahoo servers.
    yahoo delivers allow yahoo to send you some advertisement.
    for more info, Access from web on your yahoo mail, then select Mail ->
    Help

    BYE!
    stefanomnn, Jan 27, 2006

  3. Jignesh

    Roedy Green Guest

    On 26 Jan 2006 21:22:44 -0800, "Jignesh" <> wrote,

    > I want to retrieve all yahoo mails using the java program..so
    >if anyone have idea then send me the code.

    See the source code for the bulk emailer. It picks up a message from a
    mail server then relays it to everyone on a list.

    See http://mindprod.com/products1.html#BULK

    Also see the Sun tutorials. They are pretty easy to follow compared
    with the opaque Javadoc. See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/javamail.html
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Jan 27, 2006
  4. Jignesh

    Joe Attardi Guest

    > I want to retrieve all yahoo mails using the java program..so
    > if anyone have idea then send me the code.

    There is an open source project called YPOPS!
    [http://www.ypopsemail.com/] that allows you to access your Yahoo! Mail
    through a POP gateway running on your local machine.

    You don't need Yahoo! Mail Plus to do this - it's essentially a POP
    server on one end and an HTTP client on the other. You could install
    YPOPS! then access the local mail server using the standard JavaMail
    API.

    --
    Joe Attardi []
    Joe Attardi, Jan 27, 2006