Populate List Box base on Combo Box Selection

Adrian

Hi
I kind of new here, but how do i get a value from a combo box and populate a list box base on the selected value from a combo box? If possible can i get a sample coding Thank you.

regards
Adria
Email : (e-mail address removed)

Bullschmidt

Some ways to do a dependent list box are the following:
1) Reload a self-posting form (advantage: clean and fairly easy,
disadvantage: form has to reload).
2) Send all the data down to the form and let JavaScript do the work
(disadvantage: sends all the data to the form).
3) Remote scripting (disadvantage: may have security risks).
4) Hidden frames (disadvantage: complicated).

As for myself I like to keep it simple and just let the page post to
itself and then show the info in the 2nd list box based on the posted
value from the first.

ASP Design Tips - Dependent Listboxes
http://www.bullschmidt.com/devtip-dependentlistboxes.asp

Best regards,