Populate the textbox in cell of a datagrid

Vivek Sharma

Hi,

I wish to populate the textbox in one of the cells in datagrid on my
webpage. My textbox repeats in the rows and whenever I try to populate the
text box in each row it updates only first row. The reason being the
textbox id remains same in all rows and the first textbox gets populated.

I need to figure out how can I identify the textbox I need to update.

Please help

Thanks

Vivek