populate value from popup window to grid in parent window

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Harsha, Nov 5, 2009.

  1. Harsha

    Harsha Guest

    Hi,

    I have to develop a time sheet application for my organization, where
    employees will select the nature of work, enter client details (into textbox
    inside grid) and other details and enter the number of hours spent.

    In that, while selecting clients I have to show them a pop window which
    again will have grid showing client address, name and other details. From the
    pop up window employee will select a client. After that that client name and
    address has to populate to the grid in the parent window.

    Please let me know what is the best way to do this ? Can I use gridview for
    this or is there any best solution for this ?

    How to populate selected value in pop-up window to grid in the parent window ?

    Thanks for your help.

    Harsha.

    Harsha, Nov 5, 2009