Populating a selectbox with a string

shankwheat

I have a selectbox which contains the values below and the user can
customize which option values appear in the selectbox as well as the
order they are in. This customized order is saved in a database for the
user to retrieve later in a string like 'Div3,Div4,Div9,Div1'. My
question is how to I take this string and populate the selectbox only
with the values in the string and in the correct order when the page
loads? Thanks

<select id="from" multiple="multiple" size="10">
<option value="Div1">Div1</option>
<option value="Div2">Div2</option>
<option value="Div3">Div3</option>
<option value="Div4">Div4</option>
<option value="Div5">Div5</option>
<option value="Div6">Div6</option>
<option value="Div7">Div7</option>
<option value="Div8">Div8</option>
<option value="Div9">Div9</option>
<option value="Div10">Div10</option>
</select>

So the user's customized selectbox based on the values saved would be

<select id="to" multiple="multiple" size="10">