populating webpage elements with contents of an iframe

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by eureka, Jan 29, 2007.

  1. eureka

    eureka Guest

    Hi friends,

    I am developing a web application using Jsp and JS.

    I have a main Jsp page(Jsp1).Inside it I have an iframe having an Html-
    table which is created dynamically and contains all records from the
    backend-table . For creating this dynamic table I've used another
    Jsp(Jsp2) and in Jsp1 I say:
    <iframe id = "I1" src="Jsp2.jsp" width=320 scrolling="yes">

    Now I have links on every row of the table and the link is used to
    select a particular row for modifying it.User can select one row at a
    time.
    For eg on clicking a link on the name 'Mr.Jack Brown' from the table
    in the iframe I need that the info of 'Jack Brown' be populated into
    the corresponding fields of the main Jsp(Jsp 1) i.e in 'Student Name-
    textbox' it should show 'Mr.Jack Brown', in 'Batch ID-textbox' it
    should show '1' etc .

    Here's a snapshot of Jsp1:-
    http://www.thescripts.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=138

    Is it possible that I can actually populate the elements of the parent
    window with data(fields) from the table present in the iframe or is
    there any other way of achieving this?

    Any suggestions much appreciated !
     
    eureka, Jan 29, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. eureka

    Adambrz Guest

    Re: populating webpage elements with contents of an iframe

    First of all i would suggest moving away from iframes but since you
    have them. Also I am not a jsp expert by any means. I think the answer
    you are looking for is displayed in my example below I will recap to
    make sure I understand.

    jsp1.jsp:
    <html>
    <body>
    <iframe src=jsp2.jsp></iframe>
    </body>
    </html>

    jsp2.jsp

    <a href="jsp1.jsp?id= + <%jspcode to identy record%>"
    target="_parent">Mr. Jack Brown</a>

    let me know if that makes since!
     
    Adambrz, Jan 30, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. eureka

    eureka Guest

    Re: populating webpage elements with contents of an iframe

    On Jan 30, 10:27 am, "Adambrz" <> wrote:
    > First of all i would suggest moving away from iframes but since you
    > have them. Also I am not a jsp expert by any means. I think the answer
    > you are looking for is displayed in my example below I will recap to
    > make sure I understand.
    >
    > jsp1.jsp:
    > <html>
    > <body>
    > <iframe src=jsp2.jsp></iframe>
    > </body>
    > </html>
    >
    > jsp2.jsp
    >
    > <a href="jsp1.jsp?id= + <%jspcode to identy record%>"
    > target="_parent">Mr. Jack Brown</a>
    >
    > let me know if that makes since!

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------
    Hi and Thanks for your reply, well I gave up the idea of working with
    iframe and now I'm creating&displaying a dynamic table on Jsp1 itself,
    also I discarded the idea of using links; now what I have is as
    below:-

    The dynamic table is placed inside a <div> on Jsp1 and it has vertical
    scrollbar. Each row in this table has a radio button associated with
    it which is used to select a particular row for modifying it.User can
    select a single row at a time.So now I want that if I select the radio
    button on say the 3rd row then the cell-contents of the third row
    should be populated in the corresponding textfields of Jsp1.

    I am totally clueless as to how to determine which row it is that has
    its radio button clicked and how to retrieve individual cell values of
    the table and set them as text in the textboxes on Jsp1?! Any ideas?
     
    eureka, Jan 30, 2007
    #3
  4. eureka

    Adambrz Guest

    Re: populating webpage elements with contents of an iframe

    Your killin' me! Just kidding. Doesn't sound to difficult.

    It looks like you will create your table with jsp and the radio on
    creation should the value should be declared. So I image it would look
    something like this:
    <body>
    <form id="form1" name="form1" method="get" action="JSP1.jsp">
    <table>
    <%jsp to start loop to create radio button for each record%>
    <tr><td>
    <input type="radio" name="id" value="<%jsp code for ID%>"
    onChange="javascript:document.form1.submit();" />
    </td><td><%JSP to write Mr. Jack Brown</td>
    </tr>
    <%jsp for end of loop to go to next record%>
    </table>
    </form>


    you should see that the form on submit to the same page. What will
    happen is when radio button is selected i will auto submit the form to
    the same page with the address being "JSP1.jsp?id=1234" or whatever
    your id number is. I know php so i will just write out what I would do
    for that to work.

    Check to so if url param is set.
    if set query database with id set to url param
    fillin value of jsp1 form with those values.

    Hope this helps and makes since feel free to ask any questions.
     
    Adambrz, Jan 30, 2007
    #4
  5. eureka

    eureka Guest

    Re: populating webpage elements with contents of an iframe

    On Jan 31, 1:01 am, "Adambrz" <> wrote:
    > Your killin' me! Just kidding. Doesn't sound to difficult.
    >
    > It looks like you will create your table with jsp and the radio on
    > creation should the value should be declared. So I image it would look
    > something like this:
    > <body>
    > <form id="form1" name="form1" method="get" action="JSP1.jsp">
    > <table>
    > <%jsp to start loop to create radio button for each record%>
    > <tr><td>
    > <input type="radio" name="id" value="<%jsp code for ID%>"
    > onChange="javascript:document.form1.submit();" />
    > </td><td><%JSP to write Mr. Jack Brown</td>
    > </tr>
    > <%jsp for end of loop to go to next record%>
    > </table>
    > </form>
    >
    > you should see that the form on submit to the same page. What will
    > happen is when radio button is selected i will auto submit the form to
    > the same page with the address being "JSP1.jsp?id=1234" or whatever
    > your id number is. I know php so i will just write out what I would do
    > for that to work.
    >
    > Check to so if url param is set.
    > if set query database with id set to url param
    > fillin value of jsp1 form with those values.
    >
    > Hope this helps and makes since feel free to ask any questions.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    Hi Adambrz
    Thanks for your time and response,

    A snapshot of my webpage is located here:-
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/attachment.php?
    attachmentid=758&d=1170187911

    It's a Jsp and on it I have a table (say T1) which is created
    dynamically and contains all the backend-table's records as rows. I am
    creating this dynamic table inside a <div> on Jsp1 and using a Jsp-
    scriptlet to get the backend data into the table. I have set a
    vertical scrollbar on the <div> such that user can see 4 rows of T1 at
    a time. Each row in T1 has a radio button associated with it which is
    used to select a particular row for modifying it. User can select a
    single row at a time.

    The requirement is that if I select the radio button on any row then
    the cell-contents of that row should be populated in the corresponding
    textfields of Jsp1.

    For eg: if the user clicks the radio of the 3rd row then 'Student Name-
    textfield' should show "Mr.Jonathan Brown"; 'Batch-ID-textfield'
    should show "1" etc i.e. every textfield should be populated with the
    corresponding cell value of the row.

    I have grouped the radio-buttons and the group-name is "Group" but I
    am totally clueless as to how to determine which row it is that has
    its radio clicked and how to retrieve individual cell values of the
    table and set them as text in the textfields of Jsp1?!

    This is somewhat how my entire webpage(JSP) looks like in brief:-

    <%@ page language = "JAVA" import = "java.sql.*" %>
    <html>
    <head>
    <meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 5.0">
    <meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document">
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
    charset=windows-1252">
    <title></title>
    <style type=text/css>
    # divStayTopLeft{
    height:100px;
    width:400px;
    border:1px;
    }
    table.T1{
    text-align:center;
    font-weight:bold;
    float:right;
    width:450px;
    }
    . highlighted{
    background-color:#ffffcc;
    border:1px solid black;
    }
    </style>
    <script language = "javascript">
    // some clientside validation code
    </script>
    </head>
    <body>
    <form name = "Students">
    <table>
    <!-This is the main layout table and I have fixed my entire webpage in
    to this table -->
    </table>
    </form>
    <script>
    document.write('<div id="divStayTopLeft"
    style="position:absolute;overflow:scroll">')
    </script>
    <div id="divStayTopLeft">
    <%
    PreparedStatement pst ;
    ResultSet rs = null ;
    try
    {
    pst = con.prepareStatement("select * from
    Students");
    rs = pst.executeQuery();

    if (rs != null)
    {
    out.write("<table class = \"T1\" id = \"TId\" border =
    \"1\" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2>");
    out.write("<tr>");
    out.write("<th bgcolor=lightgrey>Candidate Name</th>");
    out.write("<th bgcolor=lightgrey>Batch-ID</th>");
    out.write("<th bgcolor=lightgrey>Reg Amt</th>");
    out.write("<th bgcolor=lightgrey>Total Fees </th>");
    out.write("<th bgcolor=lightgrey>Balance</th>");
    out.write("</tr>");

    // Here I have the code for getting the backend record and appending
    it to the dynamically created table T1
    while(rs.next())
    {
    out.write("<tr> <td bgcolor=#ECF9FF
    nowrap><input type=\"radio\" value=\"V\" checked name=\"Group\"><b>" +
    rs.getString(1) + "</b></a></td>");
    out.write("<td>" + rs.getInt(2) + "</
    td>");
    out.write("<td>" + rs.getLong(3) +
    "</td>");
    out.write("<td>" + rs.getLong(4) +
    "</td>");
    out.write("<td>" + rs.getLong(5)+ "</
    td></tr>");
    }
    out.write("</table>");
    }
    rs.close();
    pst.close();
    }
    catch(Exception e)
    {
    e.printStackTrace();
    }
    %>
    </div>
    </body>
    </html>

    Any assistance from anyone is greatly appreciated !
     
    eureka, Jan 30, 2007
    #5
  6. eureka

    Adambrz Guest

    Re: populating webpage elements with contents of an iframe

    Realize with my lack of JSP knowledge i am going to take a shot in the
    dark here.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------
    On Jan 30, 3:59 pm, "eureka" <> wrote:
    > On Jan 31, 1:01 am, "Adambrz" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Your killin' me! Just kidding. Doesn't sound to difficult.

    >
    > > It looks like you will create your table with jsp and the radio on
    > > creation should the value should be declared. So I image it would look
    > > something like this:
    > > <body>
    > > <form id="form1" name="form1" method="get" action="JSP1.jsp">
    > > <table>
    > > <%jsp to start loop to create radio button for each record%>
    > > <tr><td>
    > > <input type="radio" name="id" value="<%jsp code for ID%>"
    > > onChange="javascript:document.form1.submit();" />
    > > </td><td><%JSP to write Mr. Jack Brown</td>
    > > </tr>
    > > <%jsp for end of loop to go to next record%>
    > > </table>
    > > </form>

    >
    > > you should see that the form on submit to the same page. What will
    > > happen is when radio button is selected i will auto submit the form to
    > > the same page with the address being "JSP1.jsp?id=1234" or whatever
    > > your id number is. I know php so i will just write out what I would do
    > > for that to work.

    >
    > > Check to so if url param is set.
    > > if set query database with id set to url param
    > > fillin value of jsp1 form with those values.

    >
    > > Hope this helps and makes since feel free to ask any questions.

    >
    > -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > ----------------------------------------------
    > Hi Adambrz
    > Thanks for your time and response,
    >
    > A snapshot of my webpage is located here:-http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/attachment.php?
    > attachmentid=758&d=1170187911
    >
    > It's a Jsp and on it I have a table (say T1) which is created
    > dynamically and contains all the backend-table's records as rows. I am
    > creating this dynamic table inside a <div> on Jsp1 and using a Jsp-
    > scriptlet to get the backend data into the table. I have set a
    > vertical scrollbar on the <div> such that user can see 4 rows of T1 at
    > a time. Each row in T1 has a radio button associated with it which is
    > used to select a particular row for modifying it. User can select a
    > single row at a time.
    >
    > The requirement is that if I select the radio button on any row then
    > the cell-contents of that row should be populated in the corresponding
    > textfields of Jsp1.
    >
    > For eg: if the user clicks the radio of the 3rd row then 'Student Name-
    > textfield' should show "Mr.Jonathan Brown"; 'Batch-ID-textfield'
    > should show "1" etc i.e. every textfield should be populated with the
    > corresponding cell value of the row.
    >
    > I have grouped the radio-buttons and the group-name is "Group" but I
    > am totally clueless as to how to determine which row it is that has
    > its radio clicked and how to retrieve individual cell values of the
    > table and set them as text in the textfields of Jsp1?!
    >
    > This is somewhat how my entire webpage(JSP) looks like in brief:-
    >
    > <%@ page language = "JAVA" import = "java.sql.*" %>
    > <html>
    > <head>
    > <meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 5.0">
    > <meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document">
    > <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
    > charset=windows-1252">
    > <title></title>
    > <style type=text/css>
    > # divStayTopLeft{
    > height:100px;
    > width:400px;
    > border:1px;
    > }
    > table.T1{
    > text-align:center;
    > font-weight:bold;
    > float:right;
    > width:450px;
    > }
    > . highlighted{
    > background-color:#ffffcc;
    > border:1px solid black;
    > }
    > </style>
    > <script language = "javascript">
    > // some clientside validation code
    > </script>
    > </head>
    > <body>
    > <form name = "Students">
    > <table>
    > <!-This is the main layout table and I have fixed my entire webpage in
    > to this table -->
    > </table>
    > </form>
    > <script>
    > document.write('<div id="divStayTopLeft"
    > style="position:absolute;overflow:scroll">')
    > </script>
    > <div id="divStayTopLeft">
    > <%
    > PreparedStatement pst ;
    > ResultSet rs = null ;



    //create variables that are empty to fill into your form
    String name = "";
    int myint = null;
    long mylong = null;


    // check to see if url param is set. This is in php code so
    you will have to adapt to jsp

    if(isset($_GET['id']){
    PreparedStatement pst2 ;
    ResultSet rs2 = null ;
    pst2 = con.prepareStatement("select * from Students WHERE
    id=$_GET['id']");
    rs2 = pst.executeQuery();
    }
    //then set these variables equal to the field in the form
    name = rs.getString(1) ;
    //ect..

    > try
    > {
    > pst = con.prepareStatement("select * from
    > Students");
    > rs = pst.executeQuery();
    >
    > if (rs != null)
    > {
    > out.write("<table class = \"T1\" id = \"TId\" border =
    > \"1\" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2>");



    out.write(" <form id="radioform" name="radioform"
    method="get" action="jsp1.jsp">");






    > out.write("<tr>");
    > out.write("<th bgcolor=lightgrey>Candidate Name</th>");
    > out.write("<th bgcolor=lightgrey>Batch-ID</th>");
    > out.write("<th bgcolor=lightgrey>Reg Amt</th>");
    > out.write("<th bgcolor=lightgrey>Total Fees </th>");
    > out.write("<th bgcolor=lightgrey>Balance</th>");
    > out.write("</tr>");
    >
    > // Here I have the code for getting the backend record and appending
    > it to the dynamically created table T1
    > while(rs.next())
    > {
    > out.write("<tr> <td bgcolor=#ECF9FF
    > nowrap><input type=\"radio\" value=\"V\" checked name=\"Group\"><b>" +
    > rs.getString(1) + "</b></a></td>");


    I am assuming that value=\"V\" is something for jsp to fill in the
    value. But by your other calls I would say thats not likely. When
    setting up a database I usually setup a primary Key that is auto
    numbered. then I use that Key as an ID for the record. Now if you know
    that the name is unique than you can use that. and have it like:
    out.write("<tr>
    <td bgcolor=#ECF9FF nowrap>
    <input type=\"radio\" value=\"" +
    rs.getString(1) + "\" name=\"id\" onChange=
    \"javascript:document.radioform.submit();\"><b>" + rs.getString(1) +
    "</b></a>
    </td>");



    > out.write("<td>" + rs.getInt(2) + "</
    > td>");
    > out.write("<td>" + rs.getLong(3) +
    > "</td>");
    > out.write("<td>" + rs.getLong(4) +
    > "</td>");
    > out.write("<td>" + rs.getLong(5)+ "</
    > td></tr>");
    > }



    out.write("</form>");


    > out.write("</table>");
    > }
    > rs.close();
    > pst.close();
    > }
    > catch(Exception e)
    > {
    > e.printStackTrace();
    > }
    > %>
    > </div>
    > </body>
    > </html>
    >
    > Any assistance from anyone is greatly appreciated !
     
    Adambrz, Jan 30, 2007
    #6
  7. eureka

    eureka Guest

    Re: populating webpage elements with contents of an iframe

    On Jan 31, 2:36 am, "Adambrz" <> wrote:
    > Realize with my lack of JSP knowledge i am going to take a shot in the
    > dark here.
    > -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > ------------------------------------------------
    > On Jan 30, 3:59 pm, "eureka" <> wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > > On Jan 31, 1:01 am, "Adambrz" <> wrote:

    >
    > > > Your killin' me! Just kidding. Doesn't sound to difficult.

    >
    > > > It looks like you will create your table with jsp and the radio on
    > > > creation should the value should be declared. So I image it would look
    > > > something like this:
    > > > <body>
    > > > <form id="form1" name="form1" method="get" action="JSP1.jsp">
    > > > <table>
    > > > <%jsp to start loop to create radio button for each record%>
    > > > <tr><td>
    > > > <input type="radio" name="id" value="<%jsp code for ID%>"
    > > > onChange="javascript:document.form1.submit();" />
    > > > </td><td><%JSP to write Mr. Jack Brown</td>
    > > > </tr>
    > > > <%jsp for end of loop to go to next record%>
    > > > </table>
    > > > </form>

    >
    > > > you should see that the form on submit to the same page. What will
    > > > happen is when radio button is selected i will auto submit the form to
    > > > the same page with the address being "JSP1.jsp?id=1234" or whatever
    > > > your id number is. I know php so i will just write out what I would do
    > > > for that to work.

    >
    > > > Check to so if url param is set.
    > > > if set query database with id set to url param
    > > > fillin value of jsp1 form with those values.

    >
    > > > Hope this helps and makes since feel free to ask any questions.

    >
    > > -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > > -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > > ----------------------------------------------
    > > Hi Adambrz
    > > Thanks for your time and response,

    >
    > > A snapshot of my webpage is located here:-http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/attachment.php?
    > > attachmentid=758&d=1170187911

    >
    > > It's a Jsp and on it I have a table (say T1) which is created
    > > dynamically and contains all the backend-table's records as rows. I am
    > > creating this dynamic table inside a <div> on Jsp1 and using a Jsp-
    > > scriptlet to get the backend data into the table. I have set a
    > > vertical scrollbar on the <div> such that user can see 4 rows of T1 at
    > > a time. Each row in T1 has a radio button associated with it which is
    > > used to select a particular row for modifying it. User can select a
    > > single row at a time.

    >
    > > The requirement is that if I select the radio button on any row then
    > > the cell-contents of that row should be populated in the corresponding
    > > textfields of Jsp1.

    >
    > > For eg: if the user clicks the radio of the 3rd row then 'Student Name-
    > > textfield' should show "Mr.Jonathan Brown"; 'Batch-ID-textfield'
    > > should show "1" etc i.e. every textfield should be populated with the
    > > corresponding cell value of the row.

    >
    > > I have grouped the radio-buttons and the group-name is "Group" but I
    > > am totally clueless as to how to determine which row it is that has
    > > its radio clicked and how to retrieve individual cell values of the
    > > table and set them as text in the textfields of Jsp1?!

    >
    > > This is somewhat how my entire webpage(JSP) looks like in brief:-

    >
    > > <%@ page language = "JAVA" import = "java.sql.*" %>
    > > <html>
    > > <head>
    > > <meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 5.0">
    > > <meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document">
    > > <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
    > > charset=windows-1252">
    > > <title></title>
    > > <style type=text/css>
    > > # divStayTopLeft{
    > > height:100px;
    > > width:400px;
    > > border:1px;
    > > }
    > > table.T1{
    > > text-align:center;
    > > font-weight:bold;
    > > float:right;
    > > width:450px;
    > > }
    > > . highlighted{
    > > background-color:#ffffcc;
    > > border:1px solid black;
    > > }
    > > </style>
    > > <script language = "javascript">
    > > // some clientside validation code
    > > </script>
    > > </head>
    > > <body>
    > > <form name = "Students">
    > > <table>
    > > <!-This is the main layout table and I have fixed my entire webpage in
    > > to this table -->
    > > </table>
    > > </form>
    > > <script>
    > > document.write('<div id="divStayTopLeft"
    > > style="position:absolute;overflow:scroll">')
    > > </script>
    > > <div id="divStayTopLeft">
    > > <%
    > > PreparedStatement pst ;
    > > ResultSet rs = null ;

    >
    > //create variables that are empty to fill into your form
    > String name = "";
    > int myint = null;
    > long mylong = null;
    >
    > // check to see if url param is set. This is in php code so
    > you will have to adapt to jsp
    >
    > if(isset($_GET['id']){
    > PreparedStatement pst2 ;
    > ResultSet rs2 = null ;
    > pst2 = con.prepareStatement("select * from Students WHERE
    > id=$_GET['id']");
    > rs2 = pst.executeQuery();}
    >
    > //then set these variables equal to the field in the form
    > name = rs.getString(1) ;
    > //ect..
    >
    > > try
    > > {
    > > pst = con.prepareStatement("select * from
    > > Students");
    > > rs = pst.executeQuery();

    >
    > > if (rs != null)
    > > {
    > > out.write("<table class = \"T1\" id = \"TId\" border =
    > > \"1\" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2>");

    >
    > out.write(" <form id="radioform" name="radioform"
    > method="get" action="jsp1.jsp">");
    >
    > > out.write("<tr>");
    > > out.write("<th bgcolor=lightgrey>Candidate Name</th>");
    > > out.write("<th bgcolor=lightgrey>Batch-ID</th>");
    > > out.write("<th bgcolor=lightgrey>Reg Amt</th>");
    > > out.write("<th bgcolor=lightgrey>Total Fees </th>");
    > > out.write("<th bgcolor=lightgrey>Balance</th>");
    > > out.write("</tr>");

    >
    > > // Here I have the code for getting the backend record and appending
    > > it to the dynamically created table T1
    > > while(rs.next())
    > > {
    > > out.write("<tr> <td bgcolor=#ECF9FF
    > > nowrap><input type=\"radio\" value=\"V\" checked name=\"Group\"><b>" +
    > > rs.getString(1) + "</b></a></td>");

    >
    > I am assuming that value=\"V\" is something for jsp to fill in the
    > value. But by your other calls I would say thats not likely. When
    > setting up a database I usually setup a primary Key that is auto
    > numbered. then I use that Key as an ID for the record. Now if you know
    > that the name is unique than you can use that. and have it like:
    > out.write("<tr>
    > <td bgcolor=#ECF9FF nowrap>
    > <input type=\"radio\" value=\"" +
    > rs.getString(1) + "\" name=\"id\" onChange=
    > \"javascript:document.radioform.submit();\"><b>" + rs.getString(1) +
    > "</b></a>
    > </td>");
    >
    > > out.write("<td>" + rs.getInt(2) + "</
    > > td>");
    > > out.write("<td>" + rs.getLong(3) +
    > > "</td>");
    > > out.write("<td>" + rs.getLong(4) +
    > > "</td>");
    > > out.write("<td>" + rs.getLong(5)+ "</
    > > td></tr>");
    > > }

    >
    > out.write("</form>");
    >
    >
    >
    > > out.write("</table>");
    > > }
    > > rs.close();
    > > pst.close();
    > > }
    > > catch(Exception e)
    > > {
    > > e.printStackTrace();
    > > }
    > > %>
    > > </div>
    > > </body>
    > > </html>

    >
    > > Any assistance from anyone is greatly appreciated !- Hide quoted text -

    >
    > - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
    >
    > - Show quoted text -


    Thanks for all the help Adambrz , my code is up and running now!!
    Cheers!
     
    eureka, Feb 1, 2007
    #7
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Jason Galvin

    Disabling auto-populating of form elements

    Jason Galvin, Dec 10, 2003, in forum: ASP .Net
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    362
    Teemu Keiski
    Dec 10, 2003
  2. Replies:
    1
    Views:
    432
  3. Mike P
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    357
    Mike P
    Feb 19, 2007
  4. Daedalous
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    712
    Daedalous
    Jan 16, 2004
  5. sifar
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    428
Loading...

Share This Page