Popup Ads

Discussion in 'HTML' started by AF, Aug 9, 2004.

  1. AF

    AF Guest

    My web hosting company has offered me some free hosting if I allow
    them to put popup ads on my site.

    What are your thoughts?

    I dislike popups, but I have about 10 small websites I would like to
    develop.

    Besides don't most people have popup blockers by now?

    His ads, by the way, are small and professional. So if seen they will
    not detract from my sites.

    Still I am uncomfortable using them, thinking which browsers or which
    visitors might not be able to block them.

    Thanks for any thoughts.

    best regards,

    Al

    http://www.discountdrivingschool.com