    Any suggestions?

    Thanks a lot

    Rudi
    Rudi Hausmann, Feb 22, 2007

  2. Rudi Hausmann

    Torben Guest

    Torben, Feb 22, 2007

  3. Hi Torben,

    Thanks for the information. The calendars are great, but I would need
    calendars easily usable for asp.net. E.g.
    <asp:popUpCalender SelectedDate='<% bind("date") %>' />

    So I have to search further...

    Kind regards,
    Rudi

    Rudi Hausmann, Feb 22, 2007
  4. Rudi Hausmann

    Mark Rae Guest

    "Rudi Hausmann" <> wrote in message

    > but I would need calendars easily usable for asp.net. E.g.
    > <asp:popUpCalender SelectedDate='<% bind("date") %>' />

    ???

    Why...?

    What possible difference could it make...???
    Mark Rae, Feb 22, 2007
  5. Mark Rae wrote:
    > "Rudi Hausmann" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> but I would need calendars easily usable for asp.net. E.g.
    >> <asp:popUpCalender SelectedDate='<% bind("date") %>' />

    > ???
    >
    > Why...?
    >
    > What possible difference could it make...???

    ASP.Net controls can be dragged and dropped during development. They can
    be bound, etc.

    Maybe you know how to achieve this with the js-calendars using Visual
    Studio?
    Rudi Hausmann, Feb 22, 2007
  6. Rudi Hausmann

    >> What possible difference could it make...???

    > ASP.Net controls can be dragged and dropped during development.

    So you might save yourself, maybe, half a second each time...? Don't you
    know how to copy and paste...?

    > Maybe you know how to achieve this with the js-calendars using Visual
    > Studio?

    All the JavaScript calenders I've ever seen work with either a TextBox or
    Label - they can certainly be databound...
    Mark Rae, Feb 22, 2007
  7. Mark Rae wrote:
    > "Rudi Hausmann" <> wrote in message
    >
    > So you might save yourself, maybe, half a second each time...? Don't you
    > know how to copy and paste...?
    >
    > All the JavaScript calenders I've ever seen work with either a TextBox or
    > Label - they can certainly be databound...

    Yep, I checked the calendars and you are right. Only a question of copy
    and paste.
    Also localization is supported by one of these calendars.
    Rudi Hausmann, Feb 22, 2007
  8. Rudi Hausmann

    > Mark Rae wrote:
    >> "Rudi Hausmann" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> So you might save yourself, maybe, half a second each time...? Don't you
    >> know how to copy and paste...?
    >>
    >> All the JavaScript calenders I've ever seen work with either a TextBox or
    >> Label - they can certainly be databound...

    > Yep, I checked the calendars and you are right. Only a question of copy
    > and paste.
    > Also localization is supported by one of these calendars.

    All is well, then - happy days... :)
    Mark Rae, Feb 22, 2007
  9. Rudi Hausmann

    stuart Guest

    Hi,

    A nice collection of free controls. They are well supported and well
    featured - also good for multilanguage stuff.

    www.eworldui.net

    Enjoy.
    stuart, Feb 22, 2007
  10. Wow, really nice components! Gotta test their multi-langauge feature!
    Thanks for the source, Stuart...

    Rudi Hausmann, Feb 23, 2007