    although this is not essential

    Any help appreciated

    Paul
    Paul Aspinall, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Paul Aspinall

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Colt Kwong has written an article about such case, although this uses
    literally popup window.
    http://www.aspalliance.com/Colt/Articles/Article4.aspx

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    MCP,Designer/Developer

    AspInsiders Member, www.aspinsiders.com
    ASP.NET Forums Moderator, www.asp.net

    "Paul Aspinall" <> kirjoitti viestissä
    > Hi
    > I want to have a page, which the user can either:
    > a). Enter a date, via the keyboard
    > b). Click an icon, and have a 'popup' calendar appear from which they can
    > select a date
    >
    > Is there any way of doing this, with the 'stock' controls??
    >
    > I would prefer not to have postbacks when the user clicks the 'popup'

    icon,

    Teemu Keiski, Aug 20, 2003