Popup Help

Yogesh Shetty

I need to give user a popup help.. for eg..

pressing f2 on client name textbox will invoke a popup
windows dispalying clinet name, address in a tabular
fashion and user has the option of searching client name
and finally select the client name.. after selection popup
window will get closed and selected value will get
displayed on client text box..

Just want to know whether any ready code is available
before i start developing it from scratch...

Regards
Yogesh S