    ideas please.

    thank you
    LIN

    LIN, Jul 12, 2003

  2. Hi,
    Take a look at using "opener" in your Javascript. i.e.
    opener.parent.document.Form1.myvariable.value = "date". I'm not sure of the
    exact syntax but if you do a search on Google using "javascript
    opener.parent" you should find something. Good luck. Ken.

    "LIN" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm developing a website using ASP.NET. I have a calendar control which
    > popups when the user clicks on "Show Calendar" button.
    >
    > Now, he selects two date. From and to date from the calendar. And there is
    > an "apply" button which should send back the date values to the ASP page.
    >
    > How can i achieve this, i'm not sure how to send back the data from the

    pop

    Ken Dopierala Jr., Jul 12, 2003

  3. LIN

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    in addition to Kens replay, if you use ShowModalDialog then set the
    value on the calander using Window.Returnvalue. this value will return
    to the variable in the calling page.
    <CODE>
    //calling page
    var RetVal = ShowModalDialog(Calendar.aspx);

    //calendar page
    window.returnValue = "12/2/03";
    </CODE>

    Natty Gur, CTO