    Any help would be greatly appreciated

    Cheers,
    Craig

    Craig G, Oct 27, 2004

  2. Craig G

    Craig G Guest

    for anybody interested.......

    http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/Article/A72FCFD7-3874-408A-8FCE-541BEC74C704.dcik

    Craig G, Oct 27, 2004

  3. Craig G

    The Eeediot Guest

    Hmmm...

    I was having difficulty registering the client-side JavaScript code.

    I ended up creating a panel (i.e. a DIV layer in HTML) that remained hidden
    until someone clicked on a button to make it visable.

    The Eeediot, Oct 27, 2004
  4. Craig G

    The Eeediot Guest

    I was referring to the Panel Web Control.

    <asp:panel ...>

    </asp:panel>

    The Eeediot, Oct 27, 2004