Popup WebForms

Craig G

i'm new to all this so go easy on me!!

How would i go about making a popup Webform

i have a parent page and when the user clicks the button i want it to
display a popup dialog that allows them to select an option. i would like
the popup modal also, so that the user cannot return unless they select an
item or hit cancel

im using VS.2003. VB.Net & vbScript

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers,
Craig

The Eeediot

Hmmm...

I was having difficulty registering the client-side JavaScript code.

I ended up creating a panel (i.e. a DIV layer in HTML) that remained hidden
until someone clicked on a button to make it visable.