    what could be wrong?

    ch Dik

    , Jun 28, 2005

  2. There is no page "popup.aspx" in the directory where the calling page is
    located.

    Eliyahu

    "dik" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I have a page with a button that has to open a popup window:
    >
    > btnPopup.Attributes.Add("onclick",

    "window.open("popup.aspx",null,'height=250, width=250,status= no, resizable=
    no, scrollbars=no, toolbar=no,location=no,menubar=no ');");

    > the error is:could not find page popup.aspx
    > what could be wrong?
    >
    > ch Dik

    > Sent via Fuzzy Software @ http://www.fuzzysoftware.com/
    > Comprehensive, categorised, searchable collection of links to ASP &

    ASP.NET resources...

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jun 28, 2005

  3. Jimmy Guest

    ok thanks..

    the next problem is, I want to close my popup after the following script:

    private void DataGrid1_ItemCommand(object source,
    string tmp = ((LinkButton)e.Item.FindControl("jahoor")).Text;
    Session["tmp"] = tmp;

    }

    The popup window displays a datagrid with some data.. it fills the session
    object but I want to close the popup window..
    how to do that?

    ch Jimmy

    Jimmy, Jun 28, 2005
  4. Response.Write("<script>window.close();</script>");

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jun 28, 2005
  5. Jimmy Guest

    thanks Eliyahu