Popup window opener reload from iframe

Raffi

Hi,

I have an application where a link in an iframe in the main page opens
a popup with another iframe. This popup iframe has links which when
clicked should reload the main page and/or the iframe in the main
page. The following works with IE but fails with Firefox.

top.opener.history.go(0);

Any help on why this is not working or what will work is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Raffi

OmegaJunior

Hi,

I have an application where a link in an iframe in the main page opens
a popup with another iframe. This popup iframe has links which when
clicked should reload the main page and/or the iframe in the main
page. The following works with IE but fails with Firefox.

top.opener.history.go(0);

Any help on why this is not working or what will work is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Raffi

One reason for failure would be cross-site-security. Are the main page and
the iframe in different domains?