Popup window VS SmartNavigation

Grey

Hi,

I'm having a problem with SmartNavigation. When I open up a new (popup)
window using Response.Write, "Response.Write ("<SCRIPT
LANGUAGE='JavaScript'>window.open('abc.aspx')</SCRIPT>");" on one of my web
pages, I got an error. In my application, I need to use both SmartNavigation
feature and open a new Popup window in the application.

Million Thanks.

Saravana [MVP]

Instead of Respone.write, you can try Page.RegisterStartupScript method to
register client side script inside your page.