    could point it out to me!

    Thanks!
    Owen

    owen, Sep 17, 2003

  2. owen

    owen Guest

    "owen" <> wrote in message
    news:3jW9b.3720$...
    > For some reason pop up windows are no longer working on my pc. And no, I
    > dont have any popup killer installed. The problem is across all websites

    > look at on my browser.
    >
    > Is there any obvious reason this might happen? I haven't changed any
    > settings, but if there's somethign I could check I'd be grateful if

    someone
    > could point it out to me!

    Forgot to mention, I am using IE6.

    owen, Sep 17, 2003

  3. owen

    rf Guest

    "owen" <> wrote in message
    > For some reason pop up windows are no longer working on my pc.

    And your're complaining?

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Sep 17, 2003
  4. owen

    owen Guest

    "rf" <> wrote in message

    > "owen" <> wrote in message
    > > For some reason pop up windows are no longer working on my pc.

    > And your're complaining?

    Only because there's a legacy system here which requires popups to work.
    Personally I hate 'em.!

    Owen

    owen, Sep 17, 2003
  5. owen

    Grant Wagner Guest

    owen wrote:

    > For some reason pop up windows are no longer working on my pc. And no, I
    > dont have any popup killer installed. The problem is across all websites I
    > look at on my browser.
    >
    > Is there any obvious reason this might happen? I haven't changed any
    > settings, but if there's somethign I could check I'd be grateful if someone
    > could point it out to me!
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Owen

    Do you use the Google toolbar? It may have updated itself with version 2.x,
    which includes a popup blocker.

    --
    | Grant Wagner <>

    *