Popup windows ("window.open") no longer works!

owen

For some reason pop up windows are no longer working on my pc. And no, I
dont have any popup killer installed. The problem is across all websites I
look at on my browser.

Is there any obvious reason this might happen? I haven't changed any
settings, but if there's somethign I could check I'd be grateful if someone
could point it out to me!

Thanks!
Owen

owen

owen said:
For some reason pop up windows are no longer working on my pc. And no, I
dont have any popup killer installed. The problem is across all websites I
look at on my browser.

Is there any obvious reason this might happen? I haven't changed any
settings, but if there's somethign I could check I'd be grateful if someone
could point it out to me!

Forgot to mention, I am using IE6.

Grant Wagner

owen said:
For some reason pop up windows are no longer working on my pc. And no, I
dont have any popup killer installed. The problem is across all websites I
look at on my browser.

Is there any obvious reason this might happen? I haven't changed any
settings, but if there's somethign I could check I'd be grateful if someone
could point it out to me!

Thanks!
Owen

Do you use the Google toolbar? It may have updated itself with version 2.x,
which includes a popup blocker.

--
| Grant Wagner <[email protected]>

*