Porblem editing makefile

Raffounz

Hi everyvone, I'm workin on a projet for integrating comunication
between iaxclient and libjingle. I must made visible the inludes of the
two libraries each other. I edited the makefile adding a INCLUDE_PATH
line, modified LD_FLAGS to include libraries and added the CFLAG of one
library in the other, without results for libjingle. I have these
errors everytime:

In file included from
/home/raffounz/Tesi/iaxclient_mod/trunk/iaxclient/lib/audio_encode.h:17,
from linphonemediaengine.cc:36:
/home/raffounz/Tesi/iaxclient_mod/trunk/iaxclient/lib/iaxclient_lib.h:106:24:
error: iax-client.h: No such file or directory
In file included from linphonemediaengine.cc:36:
/home/raffounz/Tesi/iaxclient_mod/trunk/iaxclient/lib/audio_encode.h:19:17:
error: gsm.h: No such file or directory

How can I make these file visible in the recurrent include? I remember
that on command line I must add a -I/librarypath line to the gcc
options...

Victor Bazarov

Raffounz said:
[...]

This is not a _language_ problem. Please ask in the newsgroup dedicated
to your compiler (or the OS). They can help you learn how to use it.