Portable libraries for Mac/Win/Lin?

Christian Decker

I was just wondering if there is a site which has a good list of
libraries that can be used to develop portable code on Mac, Linux and
Winblows.
Any ideas?

Sorry if I'm Offtopic, but I didn't know where to post it.

Martin Magnusson

Christian said:
I was just wondering if there is a site which has a good list of
libraries that can be used to develop portable code on Mac, Linux and
Winblows.

What kind of libraries are you looking for? Graphics, physics, numerical
calculations...? Boost (http://www.boost.org) is a good set of portable
libraries for all sorts of stuff.

/ martin

Victor Bazarov

Christian said:
I was just wondering if there is a site which has a good list of
libraries that can be used to develop portable code on Mac, Linux and
Winblows.
Any ideas?

Nikki Locke posts an "Available C++ Libraries FAQ" here once a month
or so. Use Google archives to search for the most recent one. There
you will find a link to the site.

Otherwise, just www.google.com.

Victor