PORTAL DEVELOPERS/ CONTRACT/ TN

Tom Gugger

OMNI GROUP

(e-mail address removed)

419-380-8853

PORTAL POSITIONS/ CONTRACT / MEMPHIS

We are currently searching for two J2EE Portal developers who have

experience with Oracle 10g. This is a contract position. The first six
months

will be a contract, and after that, if desired, you may be given the
opportunity to

go perm. If no desire to go perm, that is okay, but one must enter this open

minded. Some of the contract work may be done by telecompute.

The chief skills are J2EE, Web development, Portal experience, and also

some Oracle 10g experience. One MUST have all these for this developer

position. If interested and qualified answer the seven questions below,
email

these answers WITH a resume to: (e-mail address removed).

1.. J2EE experience--------------------yrs
2.. Web experience---------------------yrs
3.. Portal experience-------------------yrs
4.. Oracle 10g experience-------------yrs